bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Am I destroying the muscles I'm building?

I've gained 15lbs since the holidays and I'm trying to lose it now. I've been trying to do 40 minutes of cardio about 3-4 days a week. I'll do 20 before weights and 20 after. I thought I read that doing cardio after weights will help maintain muscles. Am I destroying my muscles by doing cardio before weights?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    no it will not destroy ur muscles
    so i have done it all...now what?!

TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    I've gained 15lbs since the holidays and I'm trying to lose it now. I've been trying to do 40 minutes of cardio about 3-4 days a week. I'll do 20 before weights and 20 after. I thought I read that doing cardio after weights will help maintain muscles. Am I destroying my muscles by doing cardio before weights?
    Definitely not but I would probably take down the amount your doing before you lift weights and tack it on to the cardio you're doing after you lift. You will be lifting more effectively if you do so.

~~~~ Lover/Fighter ~~~~ dragon*princess's Avatar
    dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's best to save your energy so that you can apply it towards your weight training. But, a 10 minute low intensity warm-up would be fine to do before weight training. Then, follow up your workout with 30-40 minutes of cardio.