YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not enough calories during workout day.

What happens if you have a good workout, but not enough calories for the day? Or maybe the day after as well?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You wont provide the optimum energy to grow.

sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    You wont provide the optimum energy to grow.
    yeah you wont gain muscle

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sieb View Post
    yeah you wont gain muscle
    yes u will. tons of non bbers gain plenty of muscle (for example, people who do physical labour as a job like carpenters or w/e) without a solid bbing type diet

you dont need bulking n cutting n proper nutrition to gain muscle, but u do need it for OPTIMAL growth. without sufficient calories u will not reach ur potential for muscle growth.
    Ѱ "Beware the battle cry of the gym pussy: 'I dont want to be big, I just want to get toned!'" - Big Red

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sqwivivol View Post
    yes u will. tons of non bbers gain plenty of muscle (for example, people who do physical labour as a job like carpenters or w/e) without a solid bbing type diet

you dont need bulking n cutting n proper nutrition to gain muscle, but u do need it for OPTIMAL growth. without sufficient calories u will not reach ur potential for muscle growth.
    Well, thats over many years and there would be some days in the week that they would eat over maintenance.

As I said above, bulking is OPTIMAL.

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Well, thats over many years and there would be some days in the week that they would eat over maintenance.

As I said above, bulking is OPTIMAL.
    i was agreeing. i also said optimal, in caps even!
    Ѱ "Beware the battle cry of the gym pussy: 'I dont want to be big, I just want to get toned!'" - Big Red

Originally Posted by Sqwivivol View Post
    i was agreeing. i also said optimal, in caps even!
    Hah, my bad.

YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YGLCA87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So would weight be lost during this period? I'm unsure because let's say, hypothetically, somebody lifting weights never eats enough. Will he just keep shrinking or what? I guess I'm kind of bummed out because I had a pretty good workout, but didn't eat enough that day and the next day.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you will end up like me (yes poor college kid)