Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)

If you are atheist... then, why don't you kill yourself, or lead a hedonistic life

Well if you are atheist, and believe in everything came spontaneously. Then why don't you just kill yourself? b/c there is a lot of bad **** in this world, no? Everybody killing each other, and you know you are going to die anyway. So why not take the logical choice and do a painless shot to blow your brains out, without risking possibly a harsher death like burning alive or drowning.
    If it is just spontaneous, you could just as easily be alive again, as another human say... a century from now.

If you don't want to do that, then why not be hedonsitic and self medicating all the time, getting sex all the time, stealing when you can if you aren't going to get caught, etc.???
    @__@

NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I can speak for some when I say this - too scared to kill myself. I'm not an Atheist though but just thought some might agree.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First of all...if I could have sex all the time I would. With that said....

To be honest I've always thought the same thing you did but about people who are religious. If all you need to do to get into heaven is believe in Jesus and you do believe in Jesus then why not just kill yourself and go to heaven right now? I personally believe that life came about randomly. But that doesn't change the fact that there is a lot of beauty in this world that I love to experience. I really enjoy my life. And I am deeply saddened by the fact that there are so many people and other creatures out there who do not have enjoyable lives. Life is an impossibly intricate thing. When it comes down to it, as an individual life is all we have. And just because life is random or may not be great all of the time is no reason to decide to end it. Some people's circumstances are so bad that they do kill themselves. I cannot and do not blame them for it. Life can be hard...it really can be and sometimes that is the only way out. But in most normal situations, though there is bad in the world, there is good as well. And if we are here then why not enjoy it?
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im here, might as well enjoy myself.

i dont live a hedonistic lifestyle or go around being a dick to people, i just live the way i naturally want to.

supposing we did come about spontaneously, it seems like a great insult not to live to our fullest extent. as far as we know, we're the only chemical reactions that have given rise to thought, and IMO thats pretty damn special. I consider every breath i take a testament to the glory of evolution, and every breath i take is one more step towards advancing our species, our knowledge, our experiences. We're the one in a million-billion-trillion fluke, we should see how far we can ride it before it all ends.

so no, i wont be killing myself, kthxbai
    RIP CJ

Gay Republican Senator Gruenburger's Avatar
    Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by grapemaster View Post
    Well if you are atheist, and believe in everything came spontaneously. Then why don't you just kill yourself? b/c there is a lot of bad **** in this world, no? Everybody killing each other, and you know you are going to die anyway. So why not take the logical choice and do a painless shot to blow your brains out, without risking possibly a harsher death like burning alive or drowning.
    If it is just spontaneous, you could just as easily be alive again, as another human say... a century from now.

If you don't want to do that, then why not be hedonsitic and self medicating all the time, getting sex all the time, stealing when you can if you aren't going to get caught, etc.???
    because i get to own retards like you.
    "i can get an erection while watching my dog drink her water." - ASATS

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Poppa Pump View Post
    First of all...if I could have sex all the time I would. With that said....

To be honest I've always thought the same thing you did but about people who are religious. If all you need to do to get into heaven is believe in Jesus and you do believe in Jesus then why not just kill yourself and go to heaven right now? I personally believe that life came about randomly. But that doesn't change the fact that there is a lot of beauty in this world that I love to experience. I really enjoy my life. And I am deeply saddened by the fact that there are so many people and other creatures out there who do not have enjoyable lives. Life is an impossibly intricate thing. When it comes down to it, as an individual life is all we have. And just because life is random or may not be great all of the time is no reason to decide to end it. Some people's circumstances are so bad that they do kill themselves. I cannot and do not blame them for it. Life can be hard...it really can be and sometimes that is the only way out. But in most normal situations, though there is bad in the world, there is good as well. And if we are here then why not enjoy it?
    you can, get a girl and brain wash her into thinking u are god and then have sex with her all the time all day long. if you believe in stuff is random, it is also random that u die, so why not accept it? And live by the law of the jungle, which is pretty random, kill or be killed. what is stopping you, or are you agnostic and have the fear? If you are agnostic, okay fine, but if you are atheist, what the heck is stopping you! If none of this really matters, then hook yourself up to an iv of ***** and screw all day.
    @__@

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gruenburger View Post
    Wow, you really owned him.

Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cramerica View Post
    Wow, you really owned him.
    My point

Originally Posted by Meshugener87 View Post
    i just live the way i naturally want to.
    you sure about that, or are your thoughts and your entire life now just influenced by the society around you that makes you want to be a part of it, the same greater society of the globe that is religious...
    so you know where pleasure can be manipulated from, why not go for that all the time.
    @__@

you sure about that, or are your thoughts and your entire life now just influenced by the society around you that makes you want to be a part of it, the same greater society of the globe that is religious...
    so you know where pleasure can be manipulated from, why not go for that all the time.
    The only goal for life is to pass down genetic information. It started as an algorithm and still is. This is the reason people do not kill themselves, for the sole purpose of passing down genetic information. I can explain further if you want. I dont know how clear this is.

JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do you need to believe in God to have morals or ethics? Perhaps atheists live for a sense of accomplishment defined on their own terms? I don't concern myself with god or religion whatsoever, but I still try to act ethically. I find that I get a certain degree of satisfaction out of conducting myself in a moral manner, and not because I feel it's a means of securing myself a comfortable afterlife.
    Last edited by IronGuy83; 03-04-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the society around me is my lot in life, sure. however, my choice to advance human evolution is hardly the norm, dont you think? i dont see the religious nuts going on about the preservation of our species, i see them babbling about the end of the world.

sure i can get pleasure all the time, all i need is a lot of money and some heroin, but thats not the pleasure i'm looking for. i'm looking for the pleasure i get from being a random assortment of molecules that somehow gained control over its destiny.

your pleasure might come from whatever god you believe in, or whatever your drug of choice is, or sex, or whatever you want, but mine comes from the joy of telling these old hydrocarbons my bidding and having them comply.
    RIP CJ

M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lets turn it around:
    Are you really saying, that the only reason you dont kill yourself right now, is because you believe in a deity? Think about that. I refuse to believe that your life is THAT crappy.

The rest of what youre saying seems to be a perpetuation of the old fallacy, that morals and religion go hand in hand. Guess what? They dont!
    (The sex part sounds nice though...)

EDIT: seems like IronGuy83 beat me to my 2nd point...
    Last edited by M-DK; 03-04-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol wut?

I'm not allowed to have morals and an enjoyable life since I'm atheist?
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like life

And to be honest, f**king and getting f**ked up all the time would get old. Man lives for new experience, and thats exactly what I do with my life, experience all I can. Because in the end all I have are my memories.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can, get a girl and brain wash her into thinking u are god and then have sex with her all the time all day long. if you believe in stuff is random, it is also random that u die, so why not accept it? And live by the law of the jungle, which is pretty random, kill or be killed. what is stopping you, or are you agnostic and have the fear? If you are agnostic, okay fine, but if you are atheist, what the heck is stopping you! If none of this really matters, then hook yourself up to an iv of ***** and screw all day.
    Are you purposely trying to make a fool of yourself or are you half serious??
    If you believe any of the crap you've posted thus far, your thoughts on other matters have to be questioned from here on out.
    ---ATTENTION ALL FATASSES: stop whining and put the fork down!!

Trying to cure poverty with government is like trying to sober up with whiskey shots.

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronGuy83 View Post
    Why do you need to believe in God to have morals or ethics? Perhaps atheists live for a sense of accomplishment defined on their own terms? I don't concern myself with god or religion whatsoever, but I still try to act ethically. I find that I get a certain degree of satisfaction out of conducting myself in a moral manner, and not because I feel it's a means of securing myself a comfortable afterlife.
    Beat me to it.

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Human brain evolution and societal influences cause us to not be like animals. It isn't our belief in imaginary friends that makes us human.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sould I? Nahhh, not worth it.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Life is better than nothing

Death can potentially be extremely unpleasant but how does being an atheist change that?
    Going with whims for short term pleasure can obviously jeopardise your long term life! Through drug addictions etc
    As for stealing, I respect their right to property and don't need an actual threat to stop myself. (PS. I do download some things, violating copyright )
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Originally Posted by Mike-anon View Post
    lol wut?

I'm not allowed to have morals and an enjoyable life since I'm atheist?
    sure but why would you want to live by morals? or is it only societal pressure... where do you think you got those moral ideas from, b/c a lion doesn't exactly discriminate who he kills and there have been plenty of cannibalistic societies that have killed for survival.
    I think one of the main problems is we are currently living in an unnatural world and it is giving you these choices to live in a pleasure developed by your own ego... For many of us it is too late because our brains have been shaped already.

Gruenberger, as for life reproducing, but is that a purpose? To say it is a purpose means that well, there is a purpose that there is some kind of guided will or goal so to say, I'm saying it is totally pointless! If you do think that way then why not try to knock up as many women as possible, hundreds...

M-DK I never said I believed in god, you just assumed that.

Meshug: so you agree there is really no purpose to your life then

"Because in the end all I have are my memories."
    (So if you got locked in a prison camp, and you still knew that life was random, and were atheist, would you *then* kill yourself? Knowing by your logic, you are probably going to suffer the whole time, at least a majority and probably die from starvation?)

Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    Are you purposely trying to make a fool of yourself or are you half serious??
    If you believe any of the crap you've posted thus far, your thoughts on other matters have to be questioned from here on out.
    I don't believe any of it per se, just trying to stimulate thinking in a different direction. I agree 1) that people are conscious but beyond that... it is hard to deduct some stuff. I think most atheists just stay alive as they want to see what happens. The purpose drive comes from societies influence, or just their ego getting in the way trying to make a purpose out of it still. Our brain probably had reasons for a lot of things at one point but we aren't in that environment anymore. But given that we are a social animal and likely evolved around other social animals, at this point memetics, language, societal uprising...whatever you want to call our current state, has happened. Knowing this, and knowing that you *are* going to die. What else is influencing you from not capitalizing on every moment with hitting your brains pleasure centers?

Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    Life is better than nothing

Death can potentially be extremely unpleasant but how does being an atheist change that?
    Going with whims for short term pleasure can obviously jeopardise your long term life! Through drug addictions etc
    As for stealing, I respect their right to property and don't need an actual threat to stop myself. (PS. I do download some things, violating copyright )
    agreed, it is. but beyond that... mmm... can't say too much more about it w/o getting into ethics and morals and religion. Why do you respect a right to property? Humans created property laws u know? If you do respect it, its b/c you are scared of society, b/c they will outcast you if you don't. Society is ensuring survival of species, not you anymore, it kind of starts stepping on free wills toes.
    Last edited by grapemaster; 03-04-2008 at 03:45 PM.
    @__@

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gruenburger View Post
    ^^^^^^the ownage is strong in this one

-You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Why would I want to kill myself if this is the only life I'm going to get?

I have to make the most out of it. Sex & alcohol FTW!

Now, Mr. OP, why DON'T YOU, kill yourself and find out FOR YOURSELF, if heaven and/or hell really do exist.

lollerskaterz.
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amgdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While there are many things that are bad in the world, there are still many things that are good.

If you don't want to do that, then why not be hedonsitic and self medicating all the time, getting sex all the time,
    There is more to life than sex and drugs.

stealing when you can if you aren't going to get caught, etc.???
    got ethics?
    mmmmm saturated fat....and cholesterol.
    My favorite and daily foods are chocolate and yolks!
    last lipid profile 1/2008:
    TG- 45 mg/dL
    HDL- 88 mg/dL
    LDL (calc)- 51 mg/dL
    Cholesterol- 148 mg/dL

We see only what we look for, we recognize only what we know

Originally Posted by Inho View Post
    Why would I want to kill myself if this is the only life I'm going to get?

I have to make the most out of it. Sex & alcohol FTW!

Now, Mr. OP, why DON'T YOU, kill yourself and find out FOR YOURSELF, if heaven and/or hell really do exist.

lollerskaterz.
    you realize you just agreed with me by saying sex and alcohol ftw and getting the most out of it right?
    @__@

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm just looking at this from a general perspective.

What you are saying is since I don't believe God exists and there is no afterlife I should put a bullet through my head? Hey, it would make the rest of the World happy that Atheists aren't discrediting religion and turning their Children against God!

Well how about this, I'll just become a religious extremist because you know what? I can do whatever the **** I want and pretend that I'll still be accepted to Heaven or maybe I'll be reincarnated or maybe, just maybe I will get my 72 virgins. All I really got to do is kill some abortionists maybe a bus full of children with some C-4 or maybe I will go **** some young boys in my church...sweet.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M RANTIGN ABOUT ANYMORE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm going to go kill myself BRB
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

Originally Posted by amgdoc View Post
    While there are many things that are bad in the world, there are still many things that are good.

There is more to life than sex and drugs.

got ethics?
    1) There is no good OR bad, it is only YOUR perception.
    2) b/c your ego has been made to think that. If not it is purely a very old surival mechanism imbedded in you.
    3) ethics only works for survival on a small scale, when you add stuff to them its all man made ideas.
    @__@

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sure but why would you want to live by morals? or is it only societal pressure... where do you think you got those moral ideas from, b/c a lion doesn't exactly discriminate who he kills and there have been plenty of cannibalistic societies that have killed for survival.
    I think one of the main problems is we are currently living in an unnatural world and it is giving you these choices to live in a pleasure developed by your own ego... For many of us it is too late because our brains have been shaped already.
    Because I have been brought up in a world defined by laws, and morals of others. I have been taught by society the rights and wrongs of the world, NOT by a God.

Explain to me why I would WANT to hurt others simply because I deny God.
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation

you realize you just agreed with me by saying sex and alcohol ftw and getting the most out of it right?
    There is absolutely no meaning to life.

So basically, you should have as much fun as possible.

Drinking is fun as ****.

But I'd have to say that sex > drinking.

So basically everyone finds different things fun.

If you are having fun and enjoying your life, whether it'd be sitting at your computer playing WoW or going to clubs all the time, then you're making the most out of it.

Since you believe in God, you should kill yourself right now and live in peace in "heaven".

Why don't you do that?

EDIT:

And I'm not saying sex and alcohol is all there is to it.

I do lots of different things which I find enjoyable.

Like going to the movies, playing sports, and so on.
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So, are you implying that thats what you'd do if you found out there was no god?