Black Genetics Crew Skys-The-Limit's Avatar
    Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1000 pound total

when you say your total of the big 3 is 1000, is this your one rep max or what you do for reps? because ive never done 1 rep maxes but i was just changing stats in the bodyspace thing and the calculated 1 rep maxes added up to like 1100, is this legit?

Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's one rep max. And the bodyspace calculator isn't EXACTLY accurate, it's basically a guesstimate.
    Ripping through my logbook to 250+lbs lean.

deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wanna hit the 1000 club by sophomore year.
    "Squatting 405 lbs your first time doesn't mean you're strong it means you failed geometry." - Newbtime

I rep back.
    I neg back.
    Pics or negs.

Black Genetics Crew Skys-The-Limit's Avatar
    Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadbycheese View Post
    I wanna hit the 1000 club by sophomore year.
    your deadlift goal is crazy high compared to your bench haha, i dont see myself being able to do 495 dl for a long time, but i can already bench 250

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is 1rm that you have lifyed, no calculator or any of that ****

Currently eating

deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadbycheese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skys-The-Limit View Post
    your deadlift goal is crazy high compared to your bench haha, i dont see myself being able to do 495 dl for a long time, but i can already bench 250
    Lol, look at the start times. I suck at bench
    "Squatting 405 lbs your first time doesn't mean you're strong it means you failed geometry." - Newbtime

I rep back.
    I neg back.
    Pics or negs.