blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

creatine and mixing

hey guys....I was wondering if i mix my creatine in the tropicana twisters thing...i think you guys know what im talking about??? But if you guys don't know what im talking about...ill give you more info about it if you need it?? I was wondering if it would be ok..because i see a lot of people mix it i welch's grape juice...and i was jw about the twisters...thanks.

Slughopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think id avoid the Citrus twisters or whatever. The acid will negatively affect the creatine. Try something like white grape juice for some variety. or jsut buy some dextrose and make your own transport
    " The only thing you have to fear is not giving it 100% "

" You can't ride two horses with one a$$ "

blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blind527 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks man