csilva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question upset stomach after taking creatine

Im taking cell tech and I drink the serving size pretty fast because I hate the acid taste , is there anything I can do to make it taste better without making it not work. Like I tried drinking water right after taking a sip. I also had sausages before I started drinking the creatine so maybe this caused the upset stomach? I am using cell tech because a friend of mine works at GNC and gave me it for 20 $ which isent to bad for 7 lbs. I read the stickys and couldent find my asnwer.

It says two scoops in 12 oz of water , If Imixed two scoops in like 64 oz's of water would the creatine not work or be dissolved or somthing?
    pain is love , so free

bump ^
    pain is love , so free

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: upset stomach after taking creatine

Originally posted by csilva
    Im taking cell tech and I drink the serving size pretty fast because I hate the acid taste , is there anything I can do to make it taste better without making it not work. Like I tried drinking water right after taking a sip. I also had sausages before I started drinking the creatine so maybe this caused the upset stomach? I am using cell tech because a friend of mine works at GNC and gave me it for 20 $ which isent to bad for 7 lbs. I read the stickys and couldent find my asnwer.

It says two scoops in 12 oz of water , If Imixed two scoops in like 64 oz's of water would the creatine not work or be dissolved or somthing?
    You shoulder press more than you bench?????

Yes I know my chest is weak , Im working on it though.
    pain is love , so free

brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your damn right 20 dollars isnt bad for 7lbs of creatine!

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put it in orange juice, keep stirring it and drink it. Then pour water into that container and stir it again to make sure u got it all, drink that. OJ helps with the bad taste....
    I hate Quitters

Thanks allot Hugh , are you sure this wont stop the effects of the creatine , because it tells you take it in water so will like the OJ dissolve it or somthing?
    pain is love , so free

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think of it this way, before the creatine can help your body at all, it goes through your entire digestive track. Whatever is in your stomach, all the HCL water food you digested. Whether you take it in grape juice (which is pretty good with creatine also and has a lot of the stuff cell tech has in it) or oj or water or even milk (which doesn't taste too hot) you will still get the benefits, assuming you are taking it at the right times (which for me is half serving in the morning and the other half before i work out). And OJ has a lot of water in it too. Just be sure not to waste any and keep stirring it and pour water in it after you have finished drinking it, just alittle, to make sure you get the last of it.... Happy massing
    I hate Quitters

Its fruit punch flavored though , any ideas?
    pain is love , so free

Well personally I have a little blender and I can use it to make shakes.... You COULD try milk, I don't know I usually have chocolate flavored stuff, you could make a shake with some plain low fat yogurt and a couple of other fruits like a bannana and then put that stuff in there, just experiment
    I hate Quitters

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    if its fruit flavored, then i think your taking the kind of creatine that has like 40g per serving, rite? If you don't like the taste and the amount, go for pure creatine monohydrate that's a white powder. I believe the kind you take contains tons of carbs and other stuff. peace