Thread: time to cut?

Mauser1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

time to cut?

Im 19 And I Been Lifting For About 12 Months. When I Started Working I Was Only 122 Pounds.Now Im 156 Still putting On Little At A Time. I Feel Like I Hit A Wall With The Amount Of Weight I Lift. How Do I Get Over The Hump. And Also How Do You Know When Its Time To Switch Your Routine From Bulking To Cutting

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat more, Routine?
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mauser1001 View Post
    Im 19 And I Been Lifting For About 12 Months. When I Started Working I Was Only 122 Pounds.Now Im 156 Still putting On Little At A Time. I Feel Like I Hit A Wall With The Amount Of Weight I Lift. How Do I Get Over The Hump. And Also How Do You Know When Its Time To Switch Your Routine From Bulking To Cutting
    Maybe you're not eating enough or maybe change routine up. I usually keep the routine the same from bulk to cut. no need for the high rep b.s
    Stats
    Bench Press: 270
    Push Press: 235
    Squat: 455
    195 cutting down to 170

Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smiguel777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to take a week off without lifting or cardio. Or switch up your routine. And when you feel you want to start cutting you do it. Once you see the muscle size you wanted start cutting. Hopes this helps

Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Eat more, Routine?
    Monday. Chest And tri
    Tuesday. Shoulders And Traps
    Wednesday. Bicep, triceps, Forearms
    Thursday. Full Back
    Friday. Full Legs
    Saturday. Abbs, And Usually Something I Feel Needs To Be Hit Again Most The Time Back

BillyTrapboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I know how you feel, when I hit a wall I couldn't get past on terms of my bench, I ate more and I started to add poundage again. Also, in my mind you cut whenever you want to, this could be when you've got the most fat yore happy with or if you want to be ripped for a certain time of the year

[QUOTEHabits;1117959203]Maybe you're not eating enough or maybe change routine up. I usually keep the routine the same from bulk to cut. no need for the high rep b.s[/QUOTE]

I Try To Eat Everything I See While Keeping Out Most Junk Foods. I Have A Very Fast Metabolism. But The Only Thing About Changing My Routine I Don't Know Which Way To Go I Don't Want To Mix The Wrong Parts On The Same Day AndEnd Up Not Doing Anything For Myself. If That's Possible. Working Out Is A Thing I Picked Up Cause I Wanted It For Me So I Don't Know Many People That WorK So Not Alot Of Insight On If What Im Doing Is Right Or Wrong Pretty Much Just See What works

DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep bulking but start counting macros, increase cals by 150 a week until u gain again, start at 3000 cals and 40/40/20 macro split, keep it up dude gj
    Lay Down and Rot Crew
    Injured Crew
    Former Powerlifter Crew
    Recovery Crew :)