tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looking for the best Body fat calculator

I am trying to get my Body fat measurements with a tape measurer today. I am having a hard time finding the best calculator on the net. I found one at

http://www.recipecalc.com/wfat.htm

this one was really nice in the fact that it gave me a 13.5 %
    I really like this number. Although I am not real comfortable with saying I think it is THE number. I started at a 22% Bf back in Sept. so this would mean I am doing great. I do know that I have some serious muscle gain as I do feel and see the results. I just need to know a good dependable BF calculator to get from the net.
    Mind you I did try another one from Biofitness. This one tells me I have a 20.3% BF and that a healthy standard for me is 21.4% BF. That is not what I want either way.....hahahaha
    I do plan to get a water BF calculation done when I get back to the states. I just need something to get me by for now.That is closest to being accurate.
    Love yourself and you can love others
    Patience is a virtue

tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tone-n-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no need to respond

Sorry about that. so funny though. after trying to find something for the last 20 min. I no more than place this thread and went searching again. I found one within seconds..... It's all about being patient. Maybe that should be one of my quotes with my username......"patience is a virtue", Mind you this is something I do NOT have.... hahahahha
    Love yourself and you can love others
    Patience is a virtue