Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wonderin how u can extend torso

I am 18 and have been bodybuilding for over 2 years. I ahve worked hard to gain strength and now curl 50s in alternation curls and rep about 170 on incline bench. I have made good gains over time and am happy with the size of my chest and arms. But the problem I see with becoming a great bodybuilder is it appers my lower torso is to short. I have large deep pecks but the distance from my pecks to my hips seem to short and throws me offbalance and awkward looking with some types of clothes. Is this pure genetics or is there some wayI can work to extend this region.

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like it'll be that way forever.

Some say that Dumbell or Barbell Pullovers "expand" the ribcage, but the general consensus is that its bull****.
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    proportions of overall regions in that nature that are bonewise are genetic. can't lengthen bones.