Closed Thread
    Hugh Jarms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

I was just wondering if eating liver wouldbe a good source of protein. Its lean and I know it contains LOTS of good nutrients - but I don't know the typical liver/protein value. Is is high in protein or what?

Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Re: Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

Originally posted by Hugh Jarms
    I was just wondering if eating liver wouldbe a good source of protein. Its lean and I know it contains LOTS of good nutrients - but I don't know the typical liver/protein value. Is is high in protein or what?

Liver is an excellent souce of protein but why not just get some Uni-Liver from Universal? I dont like liver so I take the pills. 1.7 g per HORSE pill. 15 a day is almost an extra 30 grams. Yum.

Hugh Jarms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

Originally posted by Anomeley
    Liver is an excellent souce of protein but why not just get some Uni-Liver from Universal? I dont like liver so I take the pills. 1.7 g per HORSE pill. 15 a day is almost an extra 30 grams. Yum.
    'cos I like liver and its cheap.

I read somewhere that a 1/4lb serving gives 30 grams of protein, not to mention low fats and plenty of good vitamins.

mmmmmm nothing like lambs liver with gravy and onions!

ThatXfrailguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Liver lover..

Originally Posted by hugh jarms View Post
    'cos i like liver and its cheap.

I read somewhere that a 1/4lb serving gives 30 grams of protein, not to mention low fats and plenty of good vitamins.

Mmmmmm nothing like lambs liver with gravy and onions!

lmao liver with onions on the saucer and gravy... Also a big fan.. Lol it's now 2013... 10 yr ol thread

shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100) shahyawer is not very well liked. (-100)
    and 2014 now,,,lol,,,,and I too enjoy liver

terry0400-40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Its even better than strawberry jam

Originally Posted by shahyawer View Post
    and 2014 now,,,lol,,,,and I too enjoy liver
    I am eating some for breakfast at this moment my wife curry,s it, today is day 11 of my resumption of eating after i have just been on a water only fast for the last 21 days, where my weight had dropped to 115 lb by day 21, i am 62 yo, and stand 5 foot + 6.5 inches on a medium type frame, i went into the fast at 144 lbs having already been on a restricted diet for a few weeks,usually when i am naturally muscled up my average weight is around 150 lbs.

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You risk Vitamin A toxicity if you consume too much

Iamspiderman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Iamspiderman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just had the best liver and onions, definitely a rich source of protein. Wouldnt advise overdoing it though as Vit A toxicity can occur if eaten too much consistently. Make sure you eat plenty of white meat as well as vegetables with your carbs.
    Last edited by Iamspiderman; 11-02-2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Mistyped

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamspiderman View Post
    i just had the best liver and onions, definitely a rich source of protein. Wouldnt advise overdoing it though as vit a toxicity can occur if eaten too much consistently. Make sure you eat plenty of white meat as well as vegetables with your carbs.
    12 year old thread bro...