Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Hugh Jarms is not very well liked. (-100)

Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

I was just wondering if eating liver wouldbe a good source of protein. Its lean and I know it contains LOTS of good nutrients - but I don't know the typical liver/protein value. Is is high in protein or what?

Anomeley is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Re: Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

Originally posted by Hugh Jarms
    I was just wondering if eating liver wouldbe a good source of protein. Its lean and I know it contains LOTS of good nutrients - but I don't know the typical liver/protein value. Is is high in protein or what?

Liver is an excellent souce of protein but why not just get some Uni-Liver from Universal? I dont like liver so I take the pills. 1.7 g per HORSE pill. 15 a day is almost an extra 30 grams. Yum.

Hugh Jarms is not very well liked. (-100)

Re: Re: Lambs Liver a good source of protein?

Originally posted by Anomeley
    Liver is an excellent souce of protein but why not just get some Uni-Liver from Universal? I dont like liver so I take the pills. 1.7 g per HORSE pill. 15 a day is almost an extra 30 grams. Yum.
    'cos I like liver and its cheap.

I read somewhere that a 1/4lb serving gives 30 grams of protein, not to mention low fats and plenty of good vitamins.

mmmmmm nothing like lambs liver with gravy and onions!

Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    ThatXfrailguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit ThatXfrailguy's BodySpace

Talking Liver lover..

Originally Posted by hugh jarms View Post
    'cos i like liver and its cheap.

I read somewhere that a 1/4lb serving gives 30 grams of protein, not to mention low fats and plenty of good vitamins.

Mmmmmm nothing like lambs liver with gravy and onions!

lmao liver with onions on the saucer and gravy... Also a big fan.. Lol it's now 2013... 10 yr ol thread

Stats: 5'5", 125 lbs
    shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shahyawer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit shahyawer's BodySpace
    and 2014 now,,,lol,,,,and I too enjoy liver

Stats: 5'6", 154 lbs
    terry0400-40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit terry0400-40's BodySpace

Its even better than strawberry jam

Originally Posted by shahyawer View Post
    and 2014 now,,,lol,,,,and I too enjoy liver
    I am eating some for breakfast at this moment my wife curry,s it, today is day 11 of my resumption of eating after i have just been on a water only fast for the last 21 days, where my weight had dropped to 115 lb by day 21, i am 62 yo, and stand 5 foot + 6.5 inches on a medium type frame, i went into the fast at 144 lbs having already been on a restricted diet for a few weeks,usually when i am naturally muscled up my average weight is around 150 lbs.

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digistp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit digistp's BodySpace
    You risk Vitamin A toxicity if you consume too much
    Just hit your macros/calories/micros and lift heavy -> this is the formula for success
    Auto Tech Crew, MMDELAD Crew

Check out mah motor oils -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154538893&p=1083041833#post1083041833
    Too much hnnnnnnng -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159450191
    8 sessions and $1200 later -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147415703&p=1103145653#post1103145653