BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Should I start Cutting?

I've been bulking for about 2 months now. However i think i've made a mistake. Before i started the bulking/cutting routine, I like most newbs thought i could gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I now realize that is wrong. I wanted to put on weight so i figured i would start with the bulking phase. Im 6' and at the time i weighed 185 at about 12-13% bf. Now im just under 200 at about 15-16% body fat (i got fat :P ). Should have I started with the cutting phase instead?
    Should I start to cut now and get my bf down, and if so to what before i start bulking question. Or should i keep bulking?
    sorry if thats a stupid question, Im just not sure what to do or if I started wrong.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're really concerned/upset about the fat you've gained, then cut. If not then keep bulking.

6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    15-16%???? thats nothing,

just wear loose shirts, so that your gut isnt exentuated
    01-05-05

6'2"...230lbs...20%~BF

Squat-???
    DL-???
    Bench-???

JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what exactly is a cutting workout? i dont know if im doing that right now.

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by JB2k3
    what exactly is a cutting workout? i dont know if im doing that right now.
    Cardio !

JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JB2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got ya, then im cutting. i weigh about 170, should i bulk a little more and then start cutting? (im 6ft by the way).

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by JB2k3
    got ya, then im cutting. i weigh about 170, should i bulk a little more and then start cutting? (im 6ft by the way).
    A lot more.
    170 at 6ft is not enough, you need to be atleast 180-185

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hope this helps

Hey JB, cutting is more than just performing cardio, you should also be subtracting 300-400 calories from your daily caloric intake. To cut, you must burn more calories than you ingest. But if you cut your calories to drastically you will slow down your metabolism and lose muscle along with fat. To find you daily caloric intake you do the following. First eat normal for 5 days. Then at the end of these five days you figure out how many calories you ate. Divide this number by 5. This number is your maintenance level.Maintenance level is how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current bodyweight. Then you subtract 300-400 calories from this number. The number you get is how many calories you should eat a day to lose 1lb of fat a week. Any more than this and you will lose muscle as well. If you have any more questions or are confused, PM me.
    Darkhead