greatdane21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gakic-Powder or Pills

Im just curious if there is any difference in taking gakic in pill form or powder? Does the powder taste bad?

bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydynamics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have heard that the powder tastes like something out of the sewer.
    ronnie coleman is a lardass.
    benching max - 495
    bicepts curl - 225

♚εїз LETTUCE BE REALITY ツ MaTTie8254's Avatar
    MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500) MaTTie8254 is not very helpful. (-500)
    TAKE THE PILLS!!!! the powder tastes horrible and the pills are actually kinda sweet if you have them in your mouth long enough to taste them!!

POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried the powder....unfortunately....It literally tastes like you put a piece of dog**** into your mouth with a fruity flavor mixture

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

If you aren't a pussy buy the powder. If you are, the pills will give you one less thing to complain about in life.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kix1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, besides protein shakes, why the hell is the taste of a supp such a big deal? If it works, chug it down ffs

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    If you aren't a pussy buy the powder. If you are, the pills will give you one less thing to complain about in life.
    I'm thinking about getting some of the powdered version Dan....just for my leg workouts. Even a modified version of that routine from the Fit Show kicks my ass.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the powder really isnt that bad....it mixes terribly, but its not too bad

RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've only ever used the GAKIC pills (they worked OK for me), but a friend of mine has used both and he said that the powder works much better than the pills. That's all he really said to me so take it for what it's worth.
    "The single greatest exercise one can do is to reach down and lift someone else up."

todkbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're confusing me deserusan. On mayhem you suggested using pills. Which is it pills or powder, or does it matter? I've been using the pills, but its always "the grass may be greener..." I'm thinking of making the switch to powder to see if there is a difference. Much respect.

Shut up and Squat Albanian2Envy's Avatar
    Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Albanian2Envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to bring this oldish thread back (it was the newest I could find on pills vs powder and I didn't want to get smoked for "not using the search". And it isn't that old, just by bb.com standards it is since people post like crazy.).

I'm on a simmilar note here. I take enough protein during the day that my stomach won't hold anymore water. I don't find a porblem with swalloing 5 pills, and I actually prefer them since there is no taste. (usually supps don't taste good)

---Are pills almost the same when it comes to creatine? (other than the time it takes for body to break the pill down).

---Also, I've never actually tried 100% creatine mono. Can it be mixed in with my protein powder shake (just add some more water)?

The advanced creatines I've taken are alright but they aren't made for loading. Too much dextrose and mix like sand with water.
    Pain is temporary, victory is forever.

Papis_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the powder is better for creatine. yes u can add ur creatine to ur post workout shake.
    NEVER NEVER NEVER ASK A QUESTION BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE DO IS FLAME OTHERS AND EAT COTTAGE CHEESE, THEN THEY GO TAKE ON PROTEIN AND POUR DEXTROSE DOWN THEIR THROAT. THEN THEY COME BACK ONLINE AND FLAME SOME MORE TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER THAN OTHERS.
    -neverquit2

does creatine increase muscle size without training?-trainer1x

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO!
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For some reason I tend to get better results out of the pills.Im not sure why.Maybe somthing about the sugar in the powder doesnt agree with me.I find best results are to have your preworkout meal at least 2 hours before workout and the pills about 45 min prior.I really like Gakic if only it was a bit cheaper.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gakic powder tends to start working faster, but I now take the pills because I'm cutting and I don't want any extra cals/carbs. That being said, the powder tastes pretty bad, but it never deterred me.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have used both. And like it has been stated by others the powder does kick in faster. I guess some people can't stand the taste but than again alot of things bodybuilders eat aren't based on taste but effectivness..... anyways if it helps throw the powder in your mouth and than chase it with water. You will get use to it....trust me.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The powder actually tastes good with lemon green tea. I just started doing this myself.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....