C-Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Swole make you bloated?

I think I read about this...I searched but couldnt find anything...

Thanks in advance

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tricreatine malate is alleged to result in dramatically less water retention, search for V-12.
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most bloat that people get when using creatine comes from extra calories they take in. Just remember to factor any calories ingested, raise calories slowly and watch your body and how it reacts. If you are really ripped you can manage the process better. If you are kind of fat to begin with it is difficult to monitor.
    WHen ripped you can tell when your cuts start to fade, any sign of this simply (slightly) cut back on your carb caloric intake, remember you need as much as your body can use and no more. This is if your looking to stay ripped. If your looking to gain a bunch of mass, who cares if you bloat.

C-Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you for your help fellas

Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take swole and havent noticed any bloating. thats is why i stopped regular creatine mono and switched over to this. i dont think you should be concerned