The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What the hell is a "vacuum Pose" I've heard it mentioned once or twice.

They are always mentioned as being very hard to look good while doing. Anyone have a pic of this pose?
    It's my turn.

chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The picture is small but you get the point
    Attached Images
    DA MAN!

The Jefe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Arnold could do a crazy vacuum back in the day....I'll see if I can dig up a picture.
    Never Stop

HARDCORE129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vaccume

Zane was known for his crazy sick vacuum's. The pic above is exactly what a vacucum is!!
    ADMIN @ HardcoreBodybuilding.net
    www.hardcorebodybuilding.net/hb-db/phpBB2

Join the forums!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i used to practice doign stomach vacuums a while back- imho, waste of time.
    Booo

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you compete vacuum's are good to learn. Well maybe not in that case either since today being able to do a vacuum is not considered anything special if you do not have freaky mass.
    What do you smoke this **** for?...To escape reality?...Me I don't need this ****. I am reality. -Sgt. Barnes, Platoon

What is truth? -Pontius Pilate

Not "mankind" but overman is the goal! -Nietzsche

Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vacuums are the only way to develop inner abs besides squats and other heavy lifts. If your outer abs are a lot stronger, your stomach will stick out.