BigKye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Im developing a Routine, need help. advice needed.

Alright guys, i need some help developing my plan now.

I've been cutting for a couple of months and decided i've reached a good cut level, now i want to bulk..... HOWEVER i want to gain as LITTLE fat as possible.

I figure eating very little fat and trying to keep the carbs down will be what I aim for and lots of protein.
    I just wont be cautious about like breads and **** because I am bulking.

please tell me anything i can do speciffically to help this gain.

Now for the excercizes, I have some questions.
    I have been working my arms for as long as i can remember.
    my biceps and triceps are big and im working on developing forarms.
    Now, whenever I do lets say 4 sets of Bicep curls at pretty much my max, or 5 sets of overhead tricep extensions at pretty much my max, i just dont feel it the next day. I dont know why, but it's just not soar anymore.
    So can anyone give me a different routine or excersize to maybe hit some parts of my arms im not getting, or help them get worked harder?

This will be my schedule

MONDAY - Chest - Cable crossovers, Butterfly curls, dumbell presses

Tuesday - Arms - Bicep Curls, Tricep extensions, forarm curls and reverse forarm curls

Wednesday - Legs - Quad extensions and Hamstring Curls, Calf Raises

Thursday - Shoulders - Over head shoulder press, Arnold Press

Friday - Back - good mornings, power cleans

WEEKEND - REST

so just give me some help guys.
    thanx

keith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if only...

If people would put as much effort into working out as they do into "planning," almost everyone on this board would be a lot bigger.

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do triceps extensions, sometimes lying with dumbbells sometimes with an EZ bar (a.k.a. - skullcrushers); but I've found nothing hits 'em for me like close grip bench pressing. You have to be careful with the wrists, but nothing lets you use as much weight targeted to the triceps (that I know of anyway).

For your forearms try some wrist flexion type exercises. Pick up a barbell (dumbbell can work too) and stand at attention holding the barbell like a briefcase by your side. Flex your wrist up raising the front end of the barbell to a 45 degree angle (or as close as you can get), lower (don't just release) the barbell back to level; repeat until that front end can't get up more than a few degrees. If you can do 25, you're lifting too light. This is a killer, and for the first time I'm really seeing a difference in my forearms.

Another thing to do for forearms is to use a cable machine with a rope attachment. Pull down, like you would for triceps, then at the bottom of the motion hold the weight and pull the rope outwards, flexing the wrist; repeat.

I'd dump the cable crossovers and hit the bench.

And where are the squats? It's not really a leg exercise day if it doesn't have squats! (I'm not dead serious here, but nearly.)

I'm no super-expert, but since you asked for advice, this is what I have to give.

Good luck; tear it up!

William

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good lord....

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh god no

maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maryjane997 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is what happens when noobs try to make their own routines.