DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DikSpence will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is the best Postworkout "Meal"

I was just wondering what everyone has for a postworkout meal. What you eat and why would be a great help.

I have a serving of N Large 2 postworkout. It has 52g of protein which is plenty directly after a hard workout. Carbs are ok at 87g, 27 of which are sugar that helps spike insulin. It also has 5 g of fat which arnt the best because they are probibly all saturated but it isnt a big deal because i a bulking.

About 20 mins after the shake i usually eat a chicken breast with around 2 cups of rice.

Does anyone think that this is good/bad/indifferent.
    "Guns don't kill people
    I kill people"

I know I was born and I know that I’ll die.
    The in between is mine. I am mine.
    -I am Mine -- Pearl Jam

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle.
    -Frantic -- Metallica

janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would opt for a different shake, one with more high GI carbs like dextrose, and a faster protein like whey, you need more carbos, especially if you are bulking. I dont know that breakdown on Nlarge, buyt I night imagine that it is a casein/whey blend, which is really good, but you really need to up the carbs, the fat isnt bad, maybe add some dextrose sugar to the drink. Or you could buy some pure whey, or whey/casien blend, and add the dextrose to that, this way you can keep the fat lower, and make sure you are getting all good calories, which wont lead to spillover. Make sure that you are eating your next solid meal an hour later, than two- three hours later, would be an awesom time for one of those enlarge dogs, best of luck dude.
    AOK

pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for my workout shake i have 2 scoops optimum whey with about 60g dextrose, 45-60min later i have chicken/salmon with veggies/yams or a shake with whey and fruits

janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pinoy the post workout looks good, but I would opt for the netx meal to be definately comprised of whole food source. Also I woiuldnt pull the salmon/yam combo, but the salmon/veggie is awesome, so is the yam chicken, this is one I do everyday, and it is soooooooo good.
    AOK

pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats wrong with salmon and yams?

MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by pinoy
    whats wrong with salmon and yams?
    Fats and carbs in the same meal.