EVANESCENCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Central Nervous System

What do you do when your nervous system, and your adrenal glands have been "over stimulated".? How do you return them to their optimal condition?

Over stimulated with Thermogenics..like stacker, HYD.Cut, Dym.Extreme..etc..

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    ecas need to be cycled

people recommend 2 weeks to 2 months off of them

dego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A couple grams of tyrosine during ECA use will help this.

EVANESCENCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are the symptoms of overuse?

they are drugs man! When people ask me how much I can bench I ask.. "Is that with or without the pill?"
    I hate being dependent on a pill.

So I need to be off of them for awhile? Thyrosine?
    Would anykind of adrenal supplement, or anything help with the nervous system? Or Adrenal to rebuild them?

dego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just speculation on my part but if you've been using them for a couple of weeks and you take a day or two completely off and you get pretty nasty headaches I'd say you went a bit far and you should tapper your dose down and take some l-tyrosine and switch to non-stim fat burners for 2 or 3 weeks. Then the next time you start up the stimulants go for one week less than last time and see how you feel. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Just pay attention to what your body is telling you. If you are feeling deep fried its time to give it a rest.
    Last edited by dego; 03-03-2003 at 09:46 PM.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make a search on ketotifen.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"