Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SuperPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by NJSerious
    Thats cute. Almost as cute as your sisters clit that I sprayed some whip cream on and munched last night.

You "try to keep [your] moodyness due to this fact to a minimum and not show it on internet message boards."????

You suck and the kids question was stupid. IMO everyone gave him exceptional advice.
    Last edited by SuperPump; 03-03-2003 at 01:10 PM.

jcsickz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i gained 12 lbs in one month of pure solid muscle whle on a placebo/myozap stack

NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    by the way, I gained 120lbs of pure lean muscle while maintaining a 2% bodyfat level, went from 200, to 320, 2% bf by chugging centrum multivitamins. I had 25 per day. It was the ****!

NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by John Benz
    Whenever you post, I feel like shouting....
    And whenever you post, I feel like taking a rusty pitchfork and inserting it horizontally across your head where your eyes line up in order to hit every part of that distorted, useless, waste of matter brain you have got there in that pathetic thing you call a "body". I have a new workout routine for you, it consists of three easy steps. You only have to do it once too. Take razor, place along throat. Slit.

DV8R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NjSerious, Do you realize that your talking to a highly respected member of this forum. In doing so you have made yourself look like a complete ass. Just my .02

DV8R
    Deviate. Supplemate. Dominate.

Originally posted by DV8R
    NjSerious, Do you realize that your talking to a highly respected member of this forum. In doing so you have made yourself look like a complete ass. Just my .02

DV8R
    I dont see anything highly respectable about a ****t-talking ass invading queer. You dont respect me, I dont respect you. Take a look who started it, and now take a look at whos finishing it. Everyone thinks theyre mike tyson on the internet, i find it hysterical. Johnny Benz I now suggest you shut the fuk up because youre making your "highly respectable" self look more and more like an assclown with every post you leave your stench in.

JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ok...

lemme give every1 here a quick background check... im 19, 6'1 195, ive been training for about 4 yrs roughly... 2 for football and 2 for building... im not a beginner, and right now im taking t-bomb, which i know is a 1-test supplement, i havent seengreat gains with this, and i wondering if theres possibly anything stronger than 1-test... maybe my posts made me come off a bit 'uneducated' but for the most part im a natural trainer, just protein, good dieting, and hard work... ive used creatine, a little back in highschool, and ive tried various things but ive never seen great gains... all i was askin was a simple question, but instead of answering my question, you guys acted like i commited a crime for saying "Non-Illegal", when all i simply asked for was a legal supplement thats very potent for building lean muscle... but u guys decided to treat me like an idiot... but thats cool cause while im pretty goddamn big for my age, and its all natural, half of you my age are probably all roided out with pimples all over your body trying to talk ****... so stop talkin **** and giv me some goddamn advice like your supposed to!

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    And whenever you post, I feel like taking a rusty pitchfork and inserting it horizontally across your head where your eyes line up in order to hit every part of that distorted, useless, waste of matter brain you have got there in that pathetic thing you call a "body". I have a new workout routine for you, it consists of three easy steps. You only have to do it once too. Take razor, place along throat. Slit.
    I love when people born without wit resort to posting threats of physical violence. Can't you comeback with anything humorous bro? Or are you gonna **** my mother and slit her throat?

Re: ok...

Originally posted by JKidd05
    lemme give every1 here a quick background check...
    WORD Jkidd, have you tried my 25 centrum per day cycle? stack that **** with some Cell tech!!!! You'll get huge! Potent as hell!

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: ok...

so stop talkin **** and giv me some goddamn advice like your supposed to!
    LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO?!? WTF? Who the **** do you think you are? Did you ever stop to think that if you took a second to educate yourself by doing a search as recommended nobody would be talkin sh*t to you in the ****ing first place?

Is it just me or are more and more youngins lackin common sense these days?

Originally posted by scotty2
    Or are you gonna **** my mother and slit her throat?
    Sure...........if you really want me to, I dont mind. Got any pics of her tits?

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sure...........if you really want me to, I dont mind. Got any pics of her tits?
    NJserious 1, scotty2 0. Thank you for proving my point too, numb nuts.

JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: ok...

Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
    LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO?!? WTF? Who the **** do you think you are? Did you ever stop to think that if you took a second to educate yourself by doing a search as recommended nobody would be talkin sh*t to you in the ****ing first place?

Is it just me or are more and more youngins lackin common sense these days?
    jesus christ, **** this idea, all i wanted was some goddamn advice, ive done various searches and havent got any conclusive information on what im looking for... since this board is designed to give others advice or seek advice yourself, i figured itd be ok to ask a simple question, i didnt ask to be told i was too young, or to be criticized on my knowledge of supplements, i asked to get an answer... but **** it cause its obvious you roid heads arent capable of giving a simple answer

JKidd, can you please do me a favor and stop calling these guys "roidheads" and "juiceheads"......99% of these guys have never seen juice in their lives, and you can tell this by their 135lbs, 30% bf physiques. If you want to make fun of juiceheads go over to elitefitness.com or anabolicreview.com. Thanks.

Originally posted by scotty2
    NJserious 1, scotty2 0. Thank you for proving my point too, numb nuts.
    Ummm.......you really ARE dumb aren't you? Thanks for granting me that point. LOL. ****tard assclown.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

An unfortunate side effect of asking questions here...

i didnt ask to be told i was too young, or to be criticized on my knowledge of supplements, i asked to get an answer... but **** it cause its obvious you roid heads arent capable of giving a simple answer
    Sometimes you get the truth.

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)

bwahahaha!

After a long search I came up with a pic of NJSerious, bb.com's resident assclown, and everyone's little bitch. Watcha step now, he looks like an angry little terdjerker.
    Attached Images
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ Anabolic-Enhancement
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz

assclown.
    Using other's material.......................pathetic

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: mark

Originally posted by Mark142
    Something like Andro will just make your boobs get bigger.

oooo gotta get me some of that
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pure entertainment... nice thread starter Jkidd, though I doubt it was intentional... good thing you stepped out of the way and let njserious take it in the nuts a dozen or so times
    ow

yo...

this is out of hand... all i asked was a simple question and total chaos errupted... well ill restate my question in hopes that this thread will turn back into something people might be interested in, my question... Whats the most powerful Legal supplement available for lean muscle gains? and whats the best of its kind, ie 1-test=t-bomb, etc(not saying tbomb is the best, just saying its a 1test product)... i dont want to be told im too young,cause im not, and im experienced enough so spare me the bull****, pretend im some 26 yr old, 235 lbs, 2% bodyfat musclehead but im in a plateau and need some help... dont be ignorant and point out my flaws either, just answer the goddamn quetion please!

MEHUGEUSMALL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    John Benz and the homo named scotty2 Rippedup do u ever let someone ask questions with out correcting them. Don't worry these three have nothing to do with there useless lives then show others what is wrong with what they are doing. Just ask the questions u want and ignore them. Look at there lives. Scotty2 is an out of shape cop who has horrible specs. JohnBenz doesn't even own the car in his name and Rippedup is dreaming about the day he can be bulked u skinny bastard.....
    Last edited by MEHUGEUSMALL; 03-03-2003 at 08:35 PM.
    I'm only bigger than u cause I know what I'm doing....

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MEHUGEUSMALL

I know my advice might not mean much coming from a girl but I think the best thing you can do is eat good food, take protein and creatine, work your ass off in the gym and give your muscles plenty of time to recover and grow by getting lots of sleep. Those simple things work for everyone.

Marina
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

thanks...

thank you marina, i appreciate the suggestion!
    now guys, was that so hard? she gave a simple answer!

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)

Marina

Good advice is good advice, no matter who gives it. This is basically the advice the lad was given. He asks for advice, and like the petulant teenager he is, when it isn't the kind of advice he hoped for, he gets angry.

BTW, from the stats in your sig, you sound pretty knowledgeable yourself.
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz

benz....

i dont understand why its so hard for u to fools understand my problem with what u said... barely any of you 'answered' my question... most of u just criticized it, or me for asking it... if u woulda given me 'answers' then i wouldnt complain, but u didnt

CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CA954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: mark

Originally posted by Mark142
    I really don't mean to 'come down' on you or anything, but from your post it really seems like your a 5'11, 125lbs computer nerd with no friends and is looking for an easy way to make girls like him and guys want to chill and be jealous of him.
    ]

HEY!! I WAS a 6'2, 120lb computer nerd looking for an easy way to make girls like me.
    I think it's pretty funny that some people post here more in a single day than I have in over 8 years.

Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man...what a thread....Jkidd...you tried T-Bomb? I've heard nothing but negative reviews about it. However, 1-AD, Boldione, Super One + from Avant Labs have all acquired great feedbacks. Do a search on them, and pick something. So you don't wanna hear the, "you're 19, wait a while so you don't screw yourself" talk that you might've gotten if this thread hadn't gotten out of hand. You expect anything stronger that I-Test products, I would seriously say that you're out of luck. get your 1.5 g/lb protein, get some good creatine like Swole/V12, and try the above. You want something that performs like juice- the only way to really get it is to really get on gear. Tough.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

yeah man

Originally posted by Maximum
    Man...what a thread....Jkidd...you tried T-Bomb? I've heard nothing but negative reviews about it. However, 1-AD, Boldione, Super One + from Avant Labs have all acquired great feedbacks. Do a search on them, and pick something. So you don't wanna hear the, "you're 19, wait a while so you don't screw yourself" talk that you might've gotten if this thread hadn't gotten out of hand. You expect anything stronger that I-Test products, I would seriously say that you're out of luck. get your 1.5 g/lb protein, get some good creatine like Swole/V12, and try the above. You want something that performs like juice- the only way to really get it is to really get on gear. Tough.
    this thread has gotten outrageous... i personally didnt see any significant gains with t-bomb... ive heard good things about 1-ad by ergopharm... and ill definetely do a search for the products you mentioned... ive been consuming my weight i protein, so i definetely think its time to up that dosage... i might try 1-ad by ergopharm, and up my protein intake... whats ur opinions on ergopharms 1-ad? before i go buy it

Originally posted by Maximum
    Hahahaha, Talk about the blind leading the blind. Good luck, fu!
    Attached Images
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz