John J Rambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Burn Free 1-Test"

Whats with this so called "Burn Free 1-test" I am hearing about every once&awhile? Do you guys know anything about this? I would absolutely love to make an injectable out of this. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by John J Rambo; 03-01-2003 at 09:15 PM.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is not a steroid, even though some companies are marketing it as one

i would stay away from any injectable 1-test product as it will burn like hell

You must mean its not a pharmaceudical AAS. 1-Test is a hormone that can be found in the male human body, so how is this not a steroid? I may be wrong, but this is what I have read.

I was asking about the so called "burn free 1-Test". If there is a burn free version, which may be too good to be true, it would make a decent injectable. As for a regular 1-Test injectable, that is out of the question. Maybe ill experiment with a homemade 1-Androstenediol ester injectable maybe.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by John J Rambo
    You must mean its not a pharmaceudical AAS. 1-Test is a hormone that can be found in the male human body, so how is this not a steroid? I may be wrong, but this is what I have read.
    This is absolutely false bro, you need to read up.

Prohormone breakdown by BigCat

It was not said whether or not 1-Test is a steroid in that article.

Read it again, you obviously did not read it very carefully.

1-test is a steroidal compound. I warn you again against injecting it. There are other ways to take it.

What are you trying to debate? I already stated 1-Test was a steroidal compound. You stated it wasnt, now you state that it is...?

I said 1-Test is out of the question in my second post due to its irritant properties, so why are you telling me something I already said???

Also, I was talking about the burn fee version of 1-Test and how that would make a good injectable. I was also talking about the possiblility of making a 1-Androstendiol (1-AD) injectable. Re-Read what was stated above...

Do you have anything to add?

zeke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Burn free 1-test was made by PA for a possible cyclo product. I don't know if he still plans on releasing it with the possible ban coming.

Here is a link with better info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...urn+free+1test