JPRT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting A Bulk - Need Help

I foolishly used to think I could bulk cut and make decent gains but I'm admitting I was wrong and starting a bulk.

I was wondering, at 155, 5'11'' how long should I bulk for, aiming to be done my cut well before the summer?

I'm only 17 and don't want some complicated stack, but is this okay for my bulk and cut:
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    ON Whey
    Mono-Creatine

Thanks

Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally i think by rushing this the way you seem to be hinting towards, your gona be doing the same thing you have always done, bulk for too short of a period then rush your cut because you miss seeing your muscle tone. You cant rush these things, you have never done a full clean bulk before so you have no idea how your body will physiogiocally respond. A good bulk should last 3-4 months at least and same with the cut. Personally i did a 5 month bulk, and now im doing my cutting phase slowly loosing 1 pound a week and getn ready for the summer.

Originally Posted by Overun View Post
    Personally i think by rushing this the way you seem to be hinting towards, your gona be doing the same thing you have always done, bulk for too short of a period then rush your cut because you miss seeing your muscle tone. You cant rush these things, you have never done a full clean bulk before so you have no idea how your body will physiogiocally respond. A good bulk should last 3-4 months at least and same with the cut. Personally i did a 5 month bulk, and now im doing my cutting phase slowly loosing 1 pound a week and getn ready for the summer.
    Damn I was worried about that, well I sure don't want to be fat for the summer so would a 3 month bulk/3 month cut work? I guess if i'm partway through my cut for summer I can live with that.

OR should I try a really clean bulk for 5 months and maybe a 1 month cut or so at the end?

I know I probably won't get the best results being in this situation, but it's a lesson learned for next year and I want to try and salvage the rest of this season.

Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you should go for a nice clean bulk, you can stay pretty lean only issue i have is that monohydrate makes you kinda bloated, i used cee, no bloating and good gains. I know you wanna get in good shape for the summer, but if you get up to 170 (if your luckey) in 3 months and then you cut, your only gona see some small development. Patience is a virtue, it doesnt take just one bulk and one cut to get a great body, its a process, a lifestyle dont rush it, enjoy and embrace it.

Originally Posted by Overun View Post
    I think you should go for a nice clean bulk, you can stay pretty lean only issue i have is that monohydrate makes you kinda bloated, i used cee, no bloating and good gains. I know you wanna get in good shape for the summer, but if you get up to 170 (if your luckey) in 3 months and then you cut, your only gona see some small development. Patience is a virtue, it doesnt take just one bulk and one cut to get a great body, its a process, a lifestyle dont rush it, enjoy and embrace it.
    Thanks for the advice, I was going to order my mono in a couple days I'm glad you mentioned that, what CEE do you recommend that isn't too expensive? I was just gonna get creapure because it's dirt cheap

i used power nutra, bought it off ebay, i really dont think theres much of a difference, just get what ever is cheepest.