extreme12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout schedule, diet, and some questions please!

Alright, I will give the info about me here and ask questions on bottom... prepare
    for alot of words..... Keep in mind that I did read ALOT from this website but I ask for specif help, it would be appreciated

This is my schedule currently. I want to work out 6 times a week with saturday and sunday and want friday break. So this is how my schedule goes as of now.
    If you can suggest something new i would appreciate it q/s will be at bottom.
    Saturday - Chest(3-4 excercies) Shoulders (3 exc) and triceps (1 exc)
    Sunday - Back (3 exc) Biceps (2-3 exc) and abdominals (1 exc)
    Monday - Legs (legs....so about. 6-8 excercises)10 min cardio afterward
    Tuesday - Same thing as Sat
    Wednesday - Same thing as Sunday
    Thursday - Same thing as Monday
    Friday - Rest
    (Note, I usually need 3 days rest, fullbodyt split doesnt work for me, been working out for only 2-3 months)

This is my diet as of now. Of course it is not exact, but it's more or less what I eat, and I repeat that I will ask questions no bottom so hopefully you can help me by reffering to this information listed.

Morning, Wake up about 7:45. At about 8:00, I eat a Jimmy dean Crossiant with egg/sausage/cheese. Calorie packed, I know don't have much time, but can always make time...(10g protein) all else fat and carbs...Then a british blend tea with half cup milk w/ 1 sppon sugar. Then go to school 8:30

Lunch time - around 12:00 pm- normally 2 pieces white polish fresh baked bread with 2 pieces swiss cheese and 2 pieces some type of proccesed meat
    Then a fruit, either apple or banana ,and a unhealthy snack to top it off...

Come back from school 2:45, Reheat mothers food which is something like homemade soup with meat and potatoes, a little bit of meat w/ maccoroni, as long as its light and I wont be too full. Drink w/ 15 oz water normally.

I go to the gym at 3:30 since I need to take a break so i dont throwup while working out. I go to the gym at 4:00 on bicips/back days because while sitting on those things chest against I really get nautious.

I come back around 5:15, and I drink 9 OZ OF MYOPLEX protein whey = 21 g protein. Then I take a shower and eat a full dinner at around 5:45-6:00 which usually consists of meat with veggies and some maccoroni or something....
    Drink with water....

Snack - 7:00-7:30 - Yes... im bad... All my junk is here... those evil bars and so forth packed with empty sugar calories... bleh....

Supper - 9:00 Cereal, normally honey bucnch of oats or some great grains....

Sleep at 11:15 and wake up around 7:45 = 8 hrs 30 min sleep

I am 15 and 170 pounds and my goals were to prepare for hockey... no longer... now they are to first and foremost get big... not super-muscular-big but good looking big that wont be too harmful.... NOW... heres the other one.. I plan on going to NROTC a college program for marines, so I need to be fit and not have too much weight when I go for Marines...(not enlisting...)
    (4 yrs of college and then mandatory active service as an officer)
    So I want to get big and then build endurance for marine senior year. (currently i am a sophmore in high school)

Well... I know that was hell a lot of info, but now here are the questsions, please, I beg you not to answer without looking at above if it is related...(because some questions are not)(Hard questions will be last)

1)Do I drink whey protein before or after workout, if before how before (keep in mind I come back from school 2:45) and if after, is it scheduled well how I have it now? as in myoplex drink first and then 30 min later? And should I drink the whole thing? (which is 17 oz of 42 g of protein)

2) Is my workout schedule good? If no, can you make suggestions or tweeks?

3) Where would I put deadlifts?

4) Do I have sufficent excercies for all different muscle groups?

5) I usually do 3x9-12. I read that this is not so efficent. If anyone can tell me how many sets and reps to do for different muscles and so forth...

6)Should I rotate my different excercises on each muscle group each week or
    each 2 months? I've been doing kind of same thing with small changes, and I keep gaining muscle it seems..

7)My forearms are SO WEAK!!! My triceps/biceps not bad, but i cant move that much foreward with biceps with forearms lagging behind in some excercists. What are the best excercises that you can reccomend?

And for the finaly questions about diet...

What should I eat for breakfast? Are those crossiant things fine? Yes, they are filled with terrible stuff, but they are puuurfect for me since they go so easily.... But I am willing to make any change to help me gain muscle more effectively. So the question is, whats the ideal breakfast that I can prepare in about 15-20 minutes?

Lunch, I am improving myself, tell me if this sounds good. Whole weat tortinall looking things with tomatoes, lettuce, and meet inside. Snack is fruit, and snack bar eliminated. Just water. Is this good? (What kind of meat can I buy that is ready made that isnt so bad?)

Post workout - Well, what do I need to change. This will all change if I have need to drink protein before or after.

Instead of eating unhealthy crapola, what are some good snacks besides fruit?

And last, what should I eat for supper? Is cereal good as long as its healthy? (sometimes I add some flaxseed)

Thank you so so so much if you taken all this time to read this all and answered some questions. I appreciate everyones effort, and help is always aprpeciated.

Regards, Jacob.

extreme12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    <Bumped> Please everyone, I would really appreciate help!!!!

saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500) saintjames1122 is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. Try to drink it 30 mins after workout, if u can try to get about 10 mins, u can drink the whole thing, but for me if ihave to much i have big stomach aches

2. I think it is good, may be too many days because u gain muscle on the rest days, so i think that 4-5 days is enough.

3. I put my deadlifts in my back exersises since it works mostly your upper and lower back.

4. Yes

5. I think 3x9-12 is too many reps, i would go down to like 3x6-8

6. Sorry, but I'm not really sure on this one.

7. Do forearms curls or reverse forearm curls, they can be used with dbs, bb, or ez grip bb.

If you don't know what the forearms curls are then go to http://www.exrx.net

good luck.