tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

Question Is it ok to eat fat if you are just going to burn it off?

with my metabolisim and all, i can eat a whole pizza or whatever , workout the next day and still maintain a 6 pack?

so would it be ok to eat fat if i do a **** load of walking to and fro gym if i am just going to burn it off?

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I would if I could get away with it. You won't be able to do it forever though.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    could be genetics i rekn

my dad eats like **** and still skinny,

doesn't have to do with how many calories you burn off per minute or something?

i take fish oil too if that helps

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well.. fat isnt going to make you fat.. excess calories will..so if your asking "is it ok to eat excess calories?" then i guess? if your gonna burn it off..

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eating fat does not equal getting fat. Instead, your body puts fat on when it has more calories than it expends in a given period of time. For instance, if your body needs 2000 calories to maintain your weight, and you eat 2500 calories a day, you will put on a pound of fat a week (if you are not lifting weights). It has nothing to do with how much dietary fat you consume, although dietary fat is very calorie dense so the more you eat the more likely you are to get too many calories.

It's possible to eat pizza every day and be skinny as a rail, as long as you don't eat too much other stuff. If you're interested in building muscle, keeping a good body, and being healthy, then you should not eat pizza. It's loaded with simple carbs and unhealthy fats. There are much better dietary choices.

edit: how do you have nearly 3500 posts and not know this stuff?

Originally Posted by xamadeix View Post
    well.. fat isnt going to make you fat.. excess calories will..so if your asking "is it ok to eat excess calories?" then i guess? if your gonna burn it off..
    yeah so as long as the fat matches your calorie intake?

Originally Posted by Fidelis View Post
    Eating fat does not equal getting fat. Instead, your body puts fat on when it has more calories than it expends in a given period of time. For instance, if your body needs 2000 calories to maintain your weight, and you eat 2500 calories a day, you will put on a pound of fat a week (if you are not lifting weights). It has nothing to do with how much dietary fat you consume, although dietary fat is very calorie dense so the more you eat the more likely you are to get too many calories.

It's possible to eat pizza every day and be skinny as a rail, as long as you don't eat too much other stuff. If you're interested in building muscle, keeping a good body, and being healthy, then you should not eat pizza. It's loaded with simple carbs and unhealthy fats. There are much better dietary choices.

edit: how do you have nearly 3500 posts and not know this stuff?
    most of my posts are misc orientated and i never took nutrition at school

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    most of my posts are misc orientated and i never took nutrition at school
    Yeah, I thought I recognized you from misc and maybe R/P.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xamadeix View Post
    Yes ^.

And NO, it doesn't all balance out. Since pizza contains protein, carbs and fat....couldn't just eat pizza for every meal? No. Even IF you kept within your daily cal intake? No.

Eat crap/be crap. Sure, you can burn off lots of cheat meals, but don't be so naive as to think you can whatever you want and rationalize that you'll burn all the "bad stuff" off.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."