McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How do you become a certified trainer?

I was wondering how you become one, because I'm turning 18 in early July and that would be a kick ass job!
    The world is yours.

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you order the books study them and then i believe they give tests, near your area every so often....u may be driving over 100 miles to take it...and ive heard u can do it over the internet too...
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i ordered a brochure....if u have feb's FLEX ... go n read at teh end...somewhere there there is a 1800 number...
    its not bad....i am gonna order the stuff soon.

peace

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

www.fitnesseducation.com very good certification program , i forget why but i was ready to go with this and i think it was because i decided to return to school full time.anyway i returned the material the initial certification cost 500 bucks,you get a lot for it(24 help from both internet and phone) the people are very helpful .check out the contributors and you will be sold.bill pearl tom platz and charles staley to name a few.if you go through them let me know how it goes i 'm thinking of doing it.hope this helps

wojo

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't know how great it is but you might check over at www.i-a-r-t.com they seem pretty good.

meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

how much is the income that trainers get??

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Tom
    I don't know how great it is but you might check over at www.i-a-r-t.com they seem pretty good.
    i-a-r-t is a hit certification run by brian johnston, mentzer used to endorse this certification .seems very legit but be warned brians writing style is very drawn out and boring.just a fyi

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the ones that work at gyms only make like 30k or so a year but the ones who train athletes/stars make a lot.