the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mercedes Khani - 2 Week Training Schedule To Lose Fat And Gain Muscle!

I have received many emails with questions about a good training and cardio schedule that I decided to put one together. This is for anyone trying to lose some weight and look better! Try it out.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mercedes2.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

darkchild0906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I'm new

Hi my name is Denise. I'm 48 I weigh 164 at 5'2. I like the training schedule it does'nt look to confusing. I'm wondering if i should use fat burners, and if so what kind. I want to lose about 20 lbs and gain muscle. I would appreciate any more help.
    Denise R. Doyle

SoCalSurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a solid plan with the exception of the am fasted cardio, but it seems to have worked for the author.

3gInOc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    I have received many emails with questions about a good training and cardio schedule that I decided to put one together. This is for anyone trying to lose some weight and look better! Try it out.

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Well I've been using this this system for a month now. I know it says its only for two weeks, but having never worked out before I thought it would be a good start. It seamed easy enough.

My specs:
    5'10"
    280lbs
    35yrs old
    male

In one month I have lost 10lbs. I have not changed my eating habits one bit. I eat fast food almost once a day. I've been changing that slowly though. I have not been able to follow the work out exactly but as close as possible. My cardio is 1 mile on the tread mill before the work out begins. But other then that I try to follow it as close as possible.

The first two weeks were pretty tough. Having never worked out before it was a real shock to the system. I did not loose any weight till the third week. The first two weeks i felt really sick on and off. After talking to a trainer at the gym, he said i needed to eat more. So I started eating more fruit, up to one a day now. Since then, I've been OK.

So i just ended week four. My endurance has increased measurably, weights used have gone up also. I will start the next 2 week session she has posted at the end of this week. One of the trainers at the gym told me to wait a week to shock my system again. But I will be doing cardio all week. Today was my first day and I am amazed at my progress thus far.

$0.02 This is a great beginner work out. I recommend it for any one looking to get started in the right direction. It help bring up my confidence and comfort level in the gym. I'm no longer afraid to work out.

Thank you,
    mOe

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shes hot

lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasmaes11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 3gInOc View Post
    Well I've been using this this system for a month now. I know it says its only for two weeks, but having never worked out before I thought it would be a good start. It seamed easy enough.

My specs:
    5'10"
    280lbs
    35yrs old
    male

In one month I have lost 10lbs. I have not changed my eating habits one bit. I eat fast food almost once a day. I've been changing that slowly though. I have not been able to follow the work out exactly but as close as possible. My cardio is 1 mile on the tread mill before the work out begins. But other then that I try to follow it as close as possible.

The first two weeks were pretty tough. Having never worked out before it was a real shock to the system. I did not loose any weight till the third week. The first two weeks i felt really sick on and off. After talking to a trainer at the gym, he said i needed to eat more. So I started eating more fruit, up to one a day now. Since then, I've been OK.

So i just ended week four. My endurance has increased measurably, weights used have gone up also. I will start the next 2 week session she has posted at the end of this week. One of the trainers at the gym told me to wait a week to shock my system again. But I will be doing cardio all week. Today was my first day and I am amazed at my progress thus far.

$0.02 This is a great beginner work out. I recommend it for any one looking to get started in the right direction. It help bring up my confidence and comfort level in the gym. I'm no longer afraid to work out.

Thank you,
    mOe
    It's spelt LOSE!!!!
    I have no rep, thus i fear no neg

Edit... Ok ok, now I have a little rep, thus I do fear a little neg

StarFish1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shainberg87 View Post
    Hi

I am keen to start using this programme but could anyone shed any light on how many sets you are supposed to do as it only gives instructions on reps?

Thanks
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.... Any input on this from people who have followed her program?

annaso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many sets?

Originally Posted by StarFish1588 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.... Any input on this from people who have followed her program?

I was wondering the same thing....

treatofde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same

Originally Posted by annaso View Post
    I was wondering the same thing....
    Did anyone ever get an answer on this regarding amounto f sets or whether the reps are one set or a combination of multiple sets?

treat

Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukemain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty good

RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post

[ HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    very well written, i also learned something from it

shortness of breath means im going to fast in betweeen excercises
    i will be more mindful of this tomorow

thank you

Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Insignia200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice!

Chriswalker85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Agree!

tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi my name is Denise. I'm 48 I weigh 164 at 5'2. I like the training schedule it does'nt look to confusing. I'm wondering if i should use fat burners, and if so what kind. I want to lose about 20 lbs and gain muscle. I would appreciate any more help

Agopehole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** boot Purchase UK-Mid-Season Approval,Acquire Uggs Selling Great britain

warmboots-uk com/]*** boots sale uk Boots, the greater fat the more which should allow it to be lighter in weight Ripped footwear the most beneficial having a slim skirt High-heeled shoes coupled with the best packaged small or maybe slit dress This is the ratio of more lax, dresses, shoes or boots with all the more levels The greater slim top, footwear together with the greater the dress is definitely longer, much more level shoes or boots together with Of course, no cast in stone legislation, trousers from time to time can be great in addition to footwear to complement, for instance don slacks assertive, using toned boots, sporting slim shorts using prolonged shoes or boots is one of appropriate Usually have on shoes is best never to wear socks The optimal could be that the core of the skirt warmboots-uk com/]*** australia uk and also boots for a few skin tone; use these boots to use stockings or opaque nylons Towel boots, towel shoes, often known as using boot styles, and it is developed with state-of-the-art textile or perhaps velvety, boots, scalp as well as shoes or boots in many cases are stitched throughout platinum twine Fresh patterns as well as vibrant, having a sturdy cultural traits Toe of the feet pumps as well as shoes that can help and has adornments and is also pleased the design for the little one, the primary moire rear warmboots-uk com/]*** australia sale uk materials, lawn wrinkles, 4D equipment baseball bats, butterflies, seafood along with bugs, bouquets and so forth and the like, incredibly gorgeous Well done ladies, are usually be subject to all of the compliments Go to a company lunch, nor also nice, much less low-key, this highlights the gorgeous spotlight the tastes along with flavour in the costume will be most suitable This specific winter season the favourite 5th sleeve quick part vintage hat together with stomach which has a reduce top associated with attractive handmade decoration, along with the top quality dark brown shoes or boots, gorgeous black color drops plus a little tote, the particular character is fairly great you should never no way Weekend break therefore really worth delay, the way sloppy attire? Ankle rehab ebook layout stylish, gorgeous light red quick gown using dark brown footwear, so you become the emphasis of interest by means of individuals inside the spicey ambiance in addition to temperatures are higher in the evening Tavern Out fit colour sobriety in addition to trend the actual cortex jacket, and that means you in the office throughout the day, it is effective at "Skeleton Demon" warmboots-uk com/]warmboots-uk com