NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFL Blitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Legal ******** alternatives

I'm looking for a legal alternative to ********. I've seen the following combos / suggestions when doing a search:

Stimulant X + L-Tyrosine
    Yellow Neuphoria + L-Tyrosine.

Any other suggestions or better combos out there?

Tried psychotropin a few months back.....wasn't impressed.

Thanks in advance!

Blitz

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No supplement will come close to ********

zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Honestly, I don't think anything will match it either. I took some ******** for the first time today that I had sitting in my room for the past month because I had a 4 hour history class today and not even taking high doses of caffeine achieves the same feeling. I think I got more done today than I did that entire last semester of school. I would suggest just going to your doctor, or if you don't have a regular doctor, finding one, and just telling them you can't focus so they give you a prescription. Lots of people around here do it and they sell them off, the doctor's don't even care for some reason.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by zer06ame View Post
    Honestly, I don't think anything will match it either. I took some ******** for the first time today that I had sitting in my room for the past month because I had a 4 hour history class today and not even taking high doses of caffeine achieves the same feeling. I think I got more done today than I did that entire last semester of school. I would suggest just going to your doctor, or if you don't have a regular doctor, finding one, and just telling them you can't focus so they give you a prescription. Lots of people around here do it and they sell them off, the doctor's don't even care for some reason.
    Congratulations, you're killing your brain and suggesting others do as well. There is a reason it would be safer for persons with real ADD, with low dopamine.

Mind you, I don't criticize those who choose to do this knowing what they risk but it sounds like you and the OP don't have a clue and thus a warning is warranted.

zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zer06ame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Congratulations, you're killing your brain and suggesting others do as well. There is a reason it would be safer for persons with real ADD, with low dopamine.

Mind you, I don't criticize those who choose to do this knowing what they risk but it sounds like you and the OP don't have a clue and thus a warning is warranted.
    Did I ever say it was "safe?" He asked if there would be any legal alternative to the same feeling and I said no. It would be "safer" for someone prescribed but once in a while of 20mg ******** XR isn't going to kill you, unless you have an allergy/on medication that you can't mix with dextro-amphetamine/acemic-amphetamine. I know a lot about prescription drugs and I'm sure you do too and I'm not trying to take a personal shot at you, I'm just saying that to tell me I'm "killing my brain and suggesting others to do as well" is asinine.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No supplement will come close to ********
    I have tons of people tell me StimulantX is MUCH better actually.

These type of people range from students to major bodybuilders.
    Scheizekopf

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

you have given too much reputation within the last 24 hours. you must wait until you can give reputation to fitnecise
    david

ADDERLLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADDERLLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADDERLLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADDERLLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADDERLLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Addrena is a great "******** supplement"

I like Addrena as an "******** Supplement" type product because it has 3 different herbal stimulants and nootropics. The other legal ******** supplements I have seen all scams, just look up the ingredients and you'll see what I mean. This one has the right amount of Mg's and also has 60 tablets which lasts awhile because so only take one a day.