Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

anyone ever use high reps

just to prevent things from getting stale, anyone every use like a short high rep routine... eg like for a month or even a few weeks... is it useful... and how high should the reps be... like for triceps i usually always do 10-12 reps anyway, so is it really compound movements i need to change?

is this an effective way to change intensity, would supersets be a better option or what?

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can someone please answer?

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have your current gains slowed up or do you just feel like a change?

If your still gaining I would stick to generally lower reps (6 - 8)

for my deadlifts and squats I prefer a higher rep range week in week out, 14 - 20.

OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well what i do is......every couple months or so, for about a week i do my century workouts. just long enough so i get my total body, using my same workout splits. i call it my century workouts because every set i do is 100 reps. so i use very light weight. about 20-25% of my max 1 rep lifts. this gives my muscles a nice shock & a good pump.
    Art calls for complete mastery of tecniques, developed by reflection within the soul. -- Bruce Lee

Veni, Vidi, Vici -- I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

The ignorant will laugh at what you do, while the wise will understand and follow. -- Bruce Lee

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use higher reps w/ supersets to help boost my basal metabolic rate, because it helps to release growth hormone in your body. It works very well and you could make a nice split between mid range reps and high reps and help you gain strength AND burn fat.
    -Andrew

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

could you explain more about the basal metabolic rate.. thanks

anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Recently switched from 8-12 typical bro split with regular sets to higher intensity 5-10reps with alot more supersets/dropsets

workouts feel as if im accomplishing more, leave with a swoler and tighter pump, better post-gym endorphin rush and general decent gains (they stalled a bit before)
    Wood reccomend OPie although only if you're slowing down/looking to spice up your routine

Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I speed bench