Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

good home bench?

Well I'm new to this board.. first post.....

Anyway, I'm 15, and can't drive yet. I've been lifting weghts for 2+ years, and have been doing serious bodybuilding for about a year. Since I can't drive.. I can't exactly get to a gym whenever needed. And I don't like working out at school cause everyone else around me doesn't know wtf they're doing and my friends distract me. And everyone gets done in 20 mins anyway, and once that happens, the coach is ready to shut it down (this is during off seasons, not football). So I always liked working out at home.

I have a bench now, but it's not too great because it's small, so the bar I use is small, and I'd much rather use an olympic bar like I'm used to at a gym.

Does anyone have a nice bench at home? I'd also like it to be able to double as a squat rack. I'm also looking for a lat pulldown. I went looking around.. some of the benches can be used for squatting, and some can use a seperate lat attachment you can get for about $60. I went to one store and saw one I like. It has a squat rack and a nice preacher station. But I dunno if such a big squat rack is needed.. some machines let you do it right off the bench bar.. (thoguh you'd have to move the back rest..). I'll attach a pic.

Anyone ever used one like this... or any other suggestions? And what's a good price for a typical weight set. Brand new olympic 300lb sets go for about $100 around here...
    Attached Images

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not to bad

SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Looks like a good sturdy bench. How much they asking for it?

monsterous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out Parabody equipment ! They are nice and well built, real sturdy.
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Nice bench man

Could you put up a link to that bench, looks good, i need one w/ a squat rack like that
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not bad

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Re: good home bench?

Originally posted by Limit
    Well I'm new to this board.. first post.....

Anyway, I'm 15, and can't drive yet. I've been lifting weghts for 2+ years, and have been doing serious bodybuilding for about a year. Since I can't drive.. I can't exactly get to a gym whenever needed. And I don't like working out at school cause everyone else around me doesn't know wtf they're doing and my friends distract me. And everyone gets done in 20 mins anyway, and once that happens, the coach is ready to shut it down (this is during off seasons, not football). So I always liked working out at home.

I have a bench now, but it's not too great because it's small, so the bar I use is small, and I'd much rather use an olympic bar like I'm used to at a gym.

Does anyone have a nice bench at home? I'd also like it to be able to double as a squat rack. I'm also looking for a lat pulldown. I went looking around.. some of the benches can be used for squatting, and some can use a seperate lat attachment you can get for about $60. I went to one store and saw one I like. It has a squat rack and a nice preacher station. But I dunno if such a big squat rack is needed.. some machines let you do it right off the bench bar.. (thoguh you'd have to move the back rest..). I'll attach a pic.

Anyone ever used one like this... or any other suggestions? And what's a good price for a typical weight set. Brand new olympic 300lb sets go for about $100 around here...
    I've bought cheapo stuff over the last few months that I've been serious about lifting. Dumb me. Go ahead and spend some time and money looking for something that you can use a year or two from now.
    $100 is about the standard for 300 lbs. Go to Ebay and check out equipment. You may find something within 50 or so miles from home. I'm sure you could find a ride. Use food to bribe if necessary.