Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

OzZ84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can i get ripped without cardio

im finishing my first week of keto this week and have noticed a lot of water/fat loss, I want to be ripped ( bellow 10% BF) im currrently at around 13 %. my problem is im not able to do any cardio due to a broken toe. can i get ripped without it??

BodyPoints: 2958
    drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drew has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit drew's BodySpace
    well, 10% isn't ripped. 5% and below is I think. Depending on your metabolism, you can probably get below 10% w/o cardio (with diet alone). But to get really low bf%, doubtful unless you have genetics like a pro, and most of them have to do cardio as well.
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

RonJ73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonJ73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit RonJ73's BodySpace
    Originally posted by drew
    well, 10% isn't ripped. 5% and below is I think. Depending on your metabolism, you can probably get below 10% w/o cardio (with diet alone). But to get really low bf%, doubtful unless you have genetics like a pro, and most of them have to do cardio as well.
    I was under the impression that it was under 12% that people considered "ripped" although I could be wrong. Getting under 5% bodyfat is really really hard. Your body NEEDS some fat on it ya know.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

Stats: 5'8", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5118
    Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Meni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Meni's BodySpace
    I say ripped is 8% or less
    9 to 10 is lean
    12% you can't even see abs
    3% is shredded

BodyPoints: 113
    fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fupafighter2's BodySpace
    faint definition in abs id say is 12%
    ive seen people get to 5-6% bf without to much a prob

Steves is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if u have a broken toe it doesn't mean u can't do cardio... like if u use a rowing machine (ergometer) u don't need ur toes.
    "Your Mental Toughness can only be as strong as your Physical Toughness"

tweeter37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tweeter37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tweeter37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tweeter37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tweeter37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit tweeter37's BodySpace
    10% bf should be insanely easy to get to without cardio. If you want to get ripped (IMO 6% and under) then your diet will have to be very very tight combined with intense weight training sessions. Of course your genetics play an important role in this too.