Janine83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Stupid Question regarding grams of powder

Hi girls

Stupid question...the tri-creatine-malate that I am taking suggests taking 5-15g of the powder mixed with fluid 30 minutes before I train.....

I know 1 teaspoon = 5mls so would 5g be 1 teaspoon?

Thanks girls

amandaPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes 1teaspoon equals 5g or very close to it
    "Bodybuilding is my passion that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. When I work out, my ambition is to push my body harder and harder every time to see how much it can take, how much pressure it can stand." ~Pauline Nordin

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Invest in a food scale, best for accuracy of all foods & supplements. I weigh everything that isn't liquid!
    Julia

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Janine83 View Post
    the tri-creatine-malate that I am taking suggests taking 5-15g of the powder mixed with fluid 30 minutes before I train.....
    Can you post the full label?

15g of creatine (especially your kind) is WAY TOO MUCH.