Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Randy Orton's workout routine

http://www.randyorton.net/other/workout.shtml

What do you think? He doesn't mention roids anywhere, but I'd assume he does them. I personally think he does too many sets, but it sure seems to work for him.
    Check out my lifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145894

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that actually looks like my routine but i do a little bit more for shoulders. I do 6 sets of DB shrugs and 3 sets of military press.
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

theelements has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

roids

i doubt hes doing roids. the company has taken so much heat over it. i noticed alot of guys got smaller when they left wcw or later when vince bought wcw and came to the wwe.

i cant do i 5 day in a row workout like that. i need a rest day or i turn into a freaking goon. today is my rest day, i was gonna do some cardio, but i can feel the last 2 days workout taking toll on my body. i think someone using roids be able to workout 5 days in a row and get good results, right?
    "That is why I won't do two shows a night, babe. I won't, I won't do it."

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orton isn't on roids.

Steves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya Ortons prolly didn't take roids... he's too small. That Batista guy prolly did tho... same with Steiner
    "Your Mental Toughness can only be as strong as your Physical Toughness"

ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always heard most wrestlers to take roids, because it's so hard to get their workouts in when you're on the road/plane so often that you can't get to a gym when you might need it. if he isn't on roids, then he's done a great job.

6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    01-05-05

6'2"...230lbs...20%~BF

Squat-???
    DL-???
    Bench-???

Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Randy Orton's workout routine

Originally posted by ricky douglas
    http://www.randyorton.net/other/workout.shtml

What do you think? He doesn't mention roids anywhere, but I'd assume he does them. I personally think he does too many sets, but it sure seems to work for him.
    Here is rob van dam's workout i can believe he can bench that much lol

http://www.robvandam.com/workout.shtml

compare his to randy ortons
    Hellfire and brimstone i have arisen

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Randy Orton's workout routine

Originally posted by Donovan t.
    Here is rob van dam's workout i can believe he can bench that much lol

http://www.robvandam.com/workout.shtml

compare his to randy ortons
    Yea both RVD and Lance Storm have good routines.

Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where can i find storms can someone give me links to diffrent wrestlers workout routines (The rocks and HHH and maybe even batista)

THECHAMP#2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Randy Orton's workout routine

Originally posted by bignbuff
    Yea both RVD and Lance Storm have good routines.
    But they both look like crap compared to the others!

John2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

storms workout.

www.stormwrestling.com

click workout section. Hope this helps you!

where can i find storms can someone give me links to diffrent wrestlers workout routines (The rocks and HHH and maybe even batista)
    Go to the wrestling section of these boards. There is a post on the Rock's workout program. It also has Storm's, RVD's, and HHH's.

Originally posted by Steves
    Ya Ortons prolly didn't take roids... he's too small. That Batista guy prolly did tho... same with Steiner
    BATISTA! If I could pick one person to look like, he'd be it. That guy has really broad shoulders. He should work on mic skills.

where is the wrestling board at???

where is the wrestling board at???
    Go in the misc. section and there is a sub wrestling section.

83wolverine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workouts

Has anyone ever seen an example of Brock Lesnar's workout anywhere?Ive done a few searches but cant find anything.A few years ago,I wrote muscular developement for quite a while,trying to get them to do an interview with Goldberg..they did,but Im sure that the workout which they included wasnt his real workout...or they didnt explain it well enough.Either way,none of the other people that I wrote,at the magazine,were able to tell me anymore about it

PSUPOWER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: workouts

Originally posted by 83wolverine
    Has anyone ever seen an example of Brock Lesnar's workout anywhere?Ive done a few searches but cant find anything.A few years ago,I wrote muscular developement for quite a while,trying to get them to do an interview with Goldberg..they did,but Im sure that the workout which they included wasnt his real workout...or they didnt explain it well enough.Either way,none of the other people that I wrote,at the magazine,were able to tell me anymore about it
    I gurantee GOLDBERG did endless sets of cleans, high-pull's, snatches or clean and jerks to get those traps!!! Damn things were HUGE..

83Wolverine, did you go to Michigan? If so, I am sooo glad you are off our schedule for the next couple seasons!!! Went to Penn State!! Can't take those 6 losses in a row, booooo!!!!!!!!!! Peace..

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have you people seen randy orton?
    he's in great shape yes
    but he's hardly big enough to like envy or anything
    he's got some big legs I'll give him that
    aside from his leg mas tho he's just a low bodyfat kinda guy

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh I saw a confidential show about brocks workouts leading up to summer slam
    pm me if your interested I dun wanna go into it all right now

The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KAne PM me, can';t pm you cuz your box be fullz.
    If birds use their pecs to fly........do gargoyles use their traps?

I went from 95 lbs to 280 RIPPED in 5 weeks eating ONLY eggs, so don't talk to me about hard gainers! (PS: I can deadlift 3 cars and a bus AND I can squat Roseanne)

workouts

I saw the short thing on tv about brock lesnar's and the rock's workout routines.All I remember of Brock's was him running up steps with dumbells,and running with a log on his shoulder.The rock was actually doing cleans,which surprised me.
    PSU,
    Nope..Im not even in college yet(had some sideburns like the comic book character wolverine lol Thats where the name comes from.)The workout which they had listed for Goldberg,did include clean and presses,snatches,and shrugs...and a ton of other shoulder excercises.Most of it was giant setted.....I think it was just a rehab program that was used when he cut his arm all up.He did say that he works his neck every day,and works his traps every other day

Re: Re: workouts

Originally posted by PSUPOWER
    I gurantee GOLDBERG did endless sets of cleans, high-pull's, snatches or clean and jerks to get those traps!!! Damn things were HUGE..

83Wolverine, did you go to Michigan? If so, I am sooo glad you are off our schedule for the next couple seasons!!! Went to Penn State!! Can't take those 6 losses in a row, booooo!!!!!!!!!! Peace..
    I want TRAPS! Im going to have to look up these exercises. I dont know what jerks, high-pulls, or snatches are.

I saw Brock doing push ups with these long polls. Its hard to describe.

Brock and the Rock don't really do those workouts they showed before Summerslam.

workouts

Im sure they dont.Lol....kind of like saying that "routines from the pros!!!"in magazines,are what they really do....hu uh.

what possible reason would they have to lie?
    no one mentioned any weights or anything that would impress you so what reason would they have to lie?
    anyway I'll delete some pms in case you wanted something else therob otherwise I'll just post here in case anyone else wanted to know

ok Brock for one thing said he prefers to work out at little hole in the wall gyms
    dunno if that was important or not
    he said he always gets warmed up with the something sticks
    they are like sticks that come out of the floor mounting on an angle
    and you grab two of them and lower yourself towards them while spreading your arms
    hard to describe

he ran up steps with dumbells, like a farmers run maybe?

and he ran with a log on his shoulder
    (and belive me, this is a REAL bitch) if you ever try this take a hammer or something and break off some of the bark where your shoulder will be

he said he always finshes up his chest workouts with pushups between chairs so he can get a better ROM

that's all I can remember from the show

daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet is actually fairly simple. I stay away from carbs after 8pm or so. And as far as Carbs go, I eat a limited amount, usually from mostly potatoes, oatmeal, and pancakes. I try to eat 250 grams of protein a day. About 60% of my protein intake comes from supplements. I like Isopure Meal Replacements, and Protein Powder. Nitro Tech is good as well. I also eat protein bars from LeanBody.Most of the protein I eat from food I get out of egg whites, steak, fish, chicken, milk,and cottage cheese. Sushi I eat around 3 times a week. If i have a sugar tooth, I likeice cream. It is hard to eat good on the road, but you can do it. There is no excuse to eat junk!!!!!

-------------

That's what Randy says about nutrition. Just looking at the guy it seems obvious he doesn't take steroids. The kind of body he has is very attainable with hard work. It really exposes how lunatic these people are who say you need 3000-4000 calories a day to gain mass.

dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by daniel2166
    Randy says about nutrition. Just looking at the guy it seems obvious he doesn't take steroids. The kind of body he has is very attainable with hard work. It really exposes how lunatic these people are who say you need 3000-4000 calories a day to gain mass.
    I could maintain at just under 4000 calories

banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe randy didn't take roids despite that he listed so many sets in his routine. Most may agree that it is impossible to do that without roids, but how would you know that he actually followed the routine. he could be posting twice of what he actually does to make himself look tougher.
    There are no good and bad; no right and wrong. There were effective actions and ineffective actions, socially acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, wise and stupid decisions to be made. But if you wanted to achieve maximum sefl-realisation, you had to understand that any choice you made was entirely value neutral. Morality was a primitive concept, useful in earlier stages of societal evolution, perhaps, but without relevance in the modern age.