HargCore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side effects from Prohormones

I have read alot of interesting feedback concerning the use of pro hormones. I would like users of these product to post side effects they encountered while on there cycles.

djv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Huh

You're joking right?
    Let me see. You've read alot of feedback regarding ph's but would like to see posts(feedback)about side effects?
    Where did we lose you?

Search, seek, search, explore, search, venture, search, find.
    s-i-d-e- e-f-f-e-c-t-s

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DJV is right man, use the search button. It works great. Use it before asking your questions, it has usually already been answered.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

The problem, here guys, is I want one thread to compile a list of problems concerning the use of pro hormones.
    The problems include:
    1. Hair loss
    2. Stomach pains
    3. acne

Please feel free to add to this list. Please include dosages, cycles, etc.

enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HargCore Prohormones have many side effects yet to be discoverd, when a drug is made by a pharmacutical company, it goes through hell and back, what I mean by that is phsycologists, doctors, chemists, everyone gets to make sure its good for you, and what are the side effects, in prohormones, a chemist such as pat arnold makes something that he knows will act a certain way within the body, but prohormones are relatively new so their safety hasn't been really evaluated yet, but AS have, and i believe that in the end a well planned cycle of AS will be much safer then doing a cycle of PHs, another thing is that PHs are made by supplement companies, so I don't really consider them to be worthwhile in the risk dept. If over the next year or two, studies show that they're relatively safe, i'll probably do a cycle or two to see how it goes. peace

Thanks for your reply, I agree with all you say, I still would like to hear from members concerning problems with these drugs.

Peace

eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

I noticed, one month into a cycle of 19-norandro that my pillow was filled with hair every night... i immediatly stopped and a week later my hair stopped falling out also. THIS IS ENOUGH PROOF FOR ME, i'll stick to doing it the natural way!
    Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.

bcl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've experienced:

Acne early in the cycle
    Lethargy
    Decrease in libido
    Frequent bowel movements from 1-AD
    I've had no problems with hair loss or stomach pains.

Here is another problem with prohormones:

Last year I had done a stack of pro-hormones and about a month afterwards I developed a lump under my left nip, its about the diameter of a nickel and a bit painful. I had a biopsy done on it to verify that it wasn't cancerous or infectious in any way and those tests came up negative. My regular physician gave me a referral to this surgeon which I saw today and he said that the condition would probably go away on its own, but who knows how long that may take. The other option that he gave me was the surgical procedure to have it taken care of and my insurance WILL cover it. I embellished a bit on the pain factor instead of about how it looked so he would take it a little more seriously. I've heard plenty of guys on this board say that their ins companies wont cover it so I’m curious if I just got lucky. By the way, i never mentioned Pro-hormone or AS use. As far as I’m concerned they don’t need to know, I have a diagnosed condition and its there job to treat it regardless. I also didn’t want to mention the supplement use and run the risk of having my insurance deny me. Anyways, I’ve been putting off a cycle of AS until this issue is resolved and I can give it 110%.
    I’m waiting for some test results to get to the surgeon and then I’m going to have the procedure done soon so I'll update this post should anyone care to follow along.

enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) enkai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think that the PH ban would be a good thing, cuz I work at GNC and too many people are taking it without knowing what it even is, and in the long run the sides are pretty much the same as AS, so whats the ratio of AS gains to PH gains...5:1 about?...correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah as I said before there are hundreds of AS users on the forums that are in good shape with lots of solid lbs of muscle from AS assitance, but PH you gain what 10 lbs and whalla you're set and you get some ****y sides.

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by eat sleep lift
    I noticed, one month into a cycle of 19-norandro that my pillow was filled with hair every night... i immediatly stopped and a week later my hair stopped falling out also. THIS IS ENOUGH PROOF FOR ME, i'll stick to doing it the natural way!
    Hairloss on a Nor PH never heard this before did you stack it with anything.

dani_z23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More side effects from prohormones than from
    anabolic steroids? 4 real? I thought that PH's
    were safer, since they basically are low dosages
    of anabolic steriods. Is it caused by the conversion?

Peace

Originally posted by dani_z23
    More side effects from prohormones than from
    anabolic steroids? 4 real? I thought that PH's
    were safer, since they basically are low dosages
    of anabolic steriods. Is it caused by the conversion?

Peace
    People that do AS, they go in depth research, get their blood work done and everything to make sure that they're ok...who's gonna go through all that when you can just go about anywhere and get some PHs.

dani_z23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, got your point, Enkai.

Thanks for the reply.

Peace.

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sides from my first and only 5 week cycle of 1 AD-
    -Lagging sex drive
    -Lethargy...bad
    -little bit of acne on my chest

didnt notice loss of hair because, well, Im bald already.

hope this helps.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

CanadianKid69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok first of all who ever thinks ph are more dangerouse then steroids is ****in dumb. Yes ph ca potentially cause gyno although they do this to a less deggre then steroids...ever wonder why nova and clomid are a MUST when doing d-bol, tes, or androil? Frankling in that department must prohormones win as being safer. Secondly hair loss...Ever notice how many of the big guys are q-balls? The reason why is they were to check to invest in some rogaine. Fact if prohomrones make you loss your hair almost all steroids will! Lastly the NUMBER ONE reasone to take prohomrnes over steroids is STEROIDS **** UP YOUR LIVER!!!!!! if you think tah having a cancerouse cyst in your liver will be really cool then by all means take steoids. Prohormones are NOT liver toxic. You will not die at the age of 30 from your prohormone usage like you would if you took equal amoutns of androil, D-bol and Winny. So please if your reading this and think "ohh i think ill get 5 grams of test cypronaite and 1000 d-bols because its safer tehn 4-Diol and 1,4 andro" listen up. It's NOT SAFER
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Nikita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Side Effects...

I've used a prohormone product called "MAXTERON" for me it was totally awesome! The only real side effects are coming of them when your hormone levels are going back to normal.
    While on the "MAX", I was harder, more vascular & stronger.
    Cycling use is the best way I've found to keep using w/out my body getting accustomed to it.

I rec. this product to anybody that tries it male or female. Beats the use of the drugs. Which I have used in the past as well.
    You'll Be Leaner, Stronger And Hard As A Rock! It also helps water retention. I had no hair loss, no deeping of voice NO ACNE tummy pains loss of libido )~ Just a tighter leaner body.

I hope this helps.......

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Side Effects...

Originally posted by Nikita
    I've used a prohormone product called "MAXTERON" for me it was totally awesome! The only real side effects are coming of them when your hormone levels are going back to normal.
    While on the "MAX", I was harder, more vascular & stronger.
    Cycling use is the best way I've found to keep using w/out my body getting accustomed to it.

I rec. this product to anybody that tries it male or female. Beats the use of the drugs. Which I have used in the past as well.
    You'll Be Leaner, Stronger And Hard As A Rock! It also helps water retention. I had no hair loss, no deeping of voice NO ACNE tummy pains loss of libido )~ Just a tighter leaner body.

I hope this helps.......
    Bull**** meter just pegged out....
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

Eagago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1-AD gave me a constant boner and I was having sex everynight, and 1 out 4 nights, she wasn't in the mood so I went mono 4 times a day. Don't know if thats a bad thing...

hahahahah...I can relate to that!!!

Im guessing Nikita is a girl so all you guys listen up. Maxetron works well for a girl, but wont work well for you. The dosages are way to low on that product to having any effect on the big boys. also Nikita there are cheaper products out there that are jsut as effective. Especially for that dosage range you could have bought enough real prohormones ot last you a very long time instead of buying maxetron.

Originally posted by CanadianKid69
    ok first of all who ever thinks ph are more dangerouse then steroids is ****in dumb. Yes ph ca potentially cause gyno although they do this to a less deggre then steroids...ever wonder why nova and clomid are a MUST when doing d-bol, tes, or androil? Frankling in that department must prohormones win as being safer. Secondly hair loss...Ever notice how many of the big guys are q-balls? The reason why is they were to check to invest in some rogaine. Fact if prohomrones make you loss your hair almost all steroids will! Lastly the NUMBER ONE reasone to take prohomrnes over steroids is STEROIDS **** UP YOUR LIVER!!!!!! if you think tah having a cancerouse cyst in your liver will be really cool then by all means take steoids. Prohormones are NOT liver toxic. You will not die at the age of 30 from your prohormone usage like you would if you took equal amoutns of androil, D-bol and Winny. So please if your reading this and think "ohh i think ill get 5 grams of test cypronaite and 1000 d-bols because its safer tehn 4-Diol and 1,4 andro" listen up. It's NOT SAFER
    I don't think they're "dangerous", and I don't think that AS are "dangerous" either, I just think that if you're going to do something that has potential negative side effects, why not do the real stuff and experience a little bit higher short term negatives then PH such as AS, but in the long run, add much more muscle, and PH are relatively new, there haven't been any clinical studies done by any labs, universities, etc...to measure their safety, as for AS...they were developed to add weight to the victimins of WW1 and WW2, so bodybuilders caught on and started using them as an aid in their progression, PH have been designed by chemists who know how a certian drug will interact with the body and that's it, no studies on safety what so ever, peace.
    FOR US, BY US - ANABOLICCOLLECTIVE.COM

Good point... I agree with you. However we shoudlnt give the illusion that steroids and prohormones are equal on the side effects. Steroids definatly cause much more side effects. However some peopel (myself being one of them) feel that the risk is worth it when the gains are considered. however just cause Ill do it doesnt mean that it is safe. Its not. Anwyays good point bro

Question Prohormones

Hey CanadianKid69

If you can telll me a prohormone product that works as good as "Maxteron" I'm so willing to try it!

So hey ....give up the 411!

Nikita

Ummm ok whats the 411? Ok I admit I have not tried Maxetron but lets take a look at what its got in it.

"How Supplied:

Each capsule of Maxteron™ contains 50mg of a naturally occurring steroidal metabolite of the potent androgenic hormone dihydrotestosterone. 60 capsules are packaged per bottle."

If you think im making this up go here
    http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/maxteron.htm

OK first off the "steroidal metabolite of potent androgenic hormone dihydrotestosterone" is 5 AA. Dont believe me? go here
    http://www.anabolicbodybuildingsuppl.../maxteron.html
    Ok now 5-AA converts at a rate of 0.15% (go here for referance http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm) So if you take 3 capsules a day you will get 22.5mg of DHT ONLY IF YOU ABSORB ALL OF THE MAXETRON AND ONLY IF YOU CONVERT ALL OF IT!! relaistly you are look at maby 10mg of DHT. Ok now for the reason why its totally crap 10mg of DHT won't do anything for a guy.
    According to Big CAt you would
    "have to take doses higher than of most prohormones (upward of 1 gram) which consequently raises the cost (its expensive and its sold in 50 mg tabs, bottle of 60) and the risk of side-effects (low anabolic but very high androgenic) So in my opinion, someone is either taking us for a ride here and doesn't know what he is doing, or someone is taking our health for a ride, consciously."
    Ok so Nikita you got good results from it. I dont dispute. Your a girl and DHT will certainly make you "hard". However your lucky that the does is so low on this stuff because basically DHT is what makes men men. If you took to much expect to get a guys voice, also youll devolpe wonderfull side effect like haveing lots of facial hair and your clit will start becoming a penise (ohh your boyfriend will love that part!). Bascially heres my advice to you...dont mess with DHT! Even guys are afraid of this stuff...your just lucky cause basically you got ripped off and you didnt get much DHT in your body. Here is what I resomend for you. DONT TAKE PROHORMONES! For you I would serously recommend if oyu want a kick to your work out to invest in some oxandrolone (Anavar) or some primbolon. These are steroids which are *safe* for you to take although even then I would be cautouse.
    Hope this helps

Prohormones

Hey Canadian..

Thanks for the info on "Maxteron" but I already knew what it "contained". I'm just not willing to take the "primo" or "anavar" all the time. I have even touched the "Winnie"in the past . Maybe not so good for men..but for women who are NOT wanting to use the drugs anymore or all the time...Prohormones are an option. I have friends who are fitness competitors & using it on a 4 week cycle...taking 6 weeks off.

I appreciate your info!

Nikita

cool I didnt mean to come off sounding like a total guru I just thought that you might not be aware of these things. I cant understand why you wouldnt want to take primo or anavar though. LReally whats not to like about them (besides the cost)?hmmm maby i answered my own question...

Talking Prohomones

Canadian you are to funny!! No bro fortunately the $$$$'s not the reason.....Got plenty!!!!! Worked damn hard to get there!

So if ya need a loan hit me up.... lol

ya how about 3000$ at 0.1% intrest. that should get me a decent cycle... What do you do anyway?

Mojo_Samson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by IronMike
    Hairloss on a Nor PH never heard this before did you stack it with anything.
    yeah, i'd like to hear more about this....

Timbo67t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormones

First of all people say that Prohormones will give you all these side effects im 19 years old and started bodybuilding when about 13. I am a freshman in college and started supplementing when about 16. when your young you dumb **** i know. i was cranking out Phs "not smart" i know. i have a small case of gyno because when your young you dont think it will happen to you. I didnt take a post once or twice prob the biggest mistake of my life. But hey man what can i do. Worst thing that ever happened was i couldnt get it up for about a week. I got on a post and a recycle i feel good now i havnt touched a ph in about a year i worry about infertility problems i just hope it odesnt happen would kill. Me just do your homework before you take **** i got nose bleeds when on them also can ruin your future i play college football im 5"9 about 225 solid man people ask what im taking all the time prob cuz i took so much **** but i never lost any of my gains still reppin 315 x 10 squat 365x 12 just read about it cuz infertility is common in phs i am a health and medicine major i learned alot obv just do your homework before you go out and a buy a ph. i had spectacular results everytime i took them but once again too much everything is bad for you