kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Thermolife Pump-Bol

Because a spoon doesn't cut it

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/pump-bol.html

Pumps/Vascularity

Pump-Bol really stood out here. I have lots of experience with various nitrate products, but nothing gave me the crazy pumps like Pump-Bol did. During a back and chest workout my forearms were absolutely pumped and I had garden hose vascularity. My bi's and tri's were extremely pumped, and it made for a great posing session post workout. My chest looked like a shelf, and my back was very wide.

I can't say enough good things about the pumps the product delivers, TL has simply outdone themselves.

Endurance

I also found endurance from set to set to be fantastic with Pump-Bol. I was able to super-set my entire workout(which I rarely do), and actually push more weight for more reps than my previous week. I can't wait to try out Pump-Bol on cardio day, I could see potential for one hell of an epic cardio day.

Taste

Again, absolutely astounding. It is very sweet, and I found that I had to use 12+ oz for one scoop. The closest thing I can think of for a taste comparison would be Tropicana Orange Juice, but I actually like P-Bol better. This tastes similar to MAN's original Body Octane, which is very good as well.

I think Thermolife has done a great job at putting P-Bol together. P-Bol actually has enough creatine in it that would allow me to not need a stand alone creatine (which is fantastic). I think that the Malic Acid addition was great, and I am surprised more companies aren't doing the same.

I really like the fact that P-Bol is stim free, as of late I have been going stimulant free and that really limits my choices. I hate depending on simulants and feel that stim free pre-workouts are really the way to go, leaving the option for adding them if you want.

I could go on all day just about the profile, but it really isn't necessary as anyone with proper reading comprehension can see the thought that was put into P-Bol.

Overall

I definitely look forward to using P-Bol for lots of time to come. The price on P-Bol is actually really good in my opinion, especially because all I needed was one scoop. To date, Pump-Bol and Vengeance by Xtreme Formulations are the only two pre-workout products that I feel have exceeded my expectations. My pre-workout experience includes: SP Max, Super Charge, Jack3d, White Flood, Body Octane, Bullnox, Nano Vapour, NO Shotgun, PSU and many others.

The small container that comes with P-Bol is an awesome idea, my gym bag is full enough and I don't exactly have lots of room for a pre-workout container.

I also bought C-Bol, and look forward to stacking the two for even more nitrates. One thing I definitely want to try is stacking P-Bol with Ultima. I have not yet tried Ultima, but I can only imagine the synergy between the two.

I can't wait for Power-Bol, I think that it will be great for those days when I'm not feeling up to par and just need a little boost.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review! It really is an amazing preworkout option, among both stim and stim-free choices. The garden hose vascularity is something I can relate to -- it is almost unbearable if you do 6 caps C-BOL + 1 scoop P-BOL.

Hopefully this review and others give some good perspectives to those still on the fence with nitrates. Incredible stuff!

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good product. Love the taste and the small orange container, i use it to carry my pre daily as i got tired of zip lock baggies.
    PROCCOR

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Looking forward to hearing your review on this one. I had no idea about the extra container in the tub.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review brotha, still dyin to try this stuff! I need to get off stims

cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pumpbol is good stuff, the flavor is strong though, i got a little sick of it towards the end. the pump is outrageous, as is the focus.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Good product. Love the taste and the small orange container, i use it to carry my pre daily as i got tired of zip lock baggies.
    Lol, and it looks way less ghetto

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Looking forward to hearing your review on this one. I had no idea about the extra container in the tub.
    Lol, review is above brother Not a log of the product...

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Hahaha I'm generally a stim junkie, but I took note of that and have been using them much less lately. It definitely delivers!

Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    pumpbol is good stuff, the flavor is strong though, i got a little sick of it towards the end. the pump is outrageous, as is the focus.
    I also found the focus to be pretty good, wasn't 100% sure if that was just from the quality of workout I was having with P-Bol.

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mirin' that fork.

i use forks too bro ......................and a batman glass
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review Kyle! I look forward to trying out this product.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post
    mirin' that fork.

i use forks too bro ......................and a batman glass
    HAHA! Well, your one up on me with the batman cup. Next review will be taken with my Walt Disney cup from like 10 years ago

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Nice review Kyle! I look forward to trying out this product.
    Thanks Chris, I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint you. And it tastes amazing, and your cutting so its a win-win!

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    HAHA! Well, your one up on me with the batman cup. Next review will be taken with my Walt Disney cup from like 10 years ago

bringiton.jpeg

LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    Awesome review! It really is an amazing preworkout option, among both stim and stim-free choices. The garden hose vascularity is something I can relate to -- it is almost unbearable if you do 6 caps C-BOL + 1 scoop P-BOL.

Hopefully this review and others give some good perspectives to those still on the fence with nitrates. Incredible stuff!
    This sounds like every one of my workouts....
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    YES!

Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    This sounds like every one of my workouts....
    Nice, what a ridiculously good combo...

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyonw tired one scoop pump bol + one scoop superpump max?
    Shut Up And Train!