INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best cardio for fast fat loss...

Just like it says...
    I've been trying to eat better and am loading on creatine this week and also started whey protein.

I currently do 1 hour of intensive Tae Kwon Do 2-4 times per week, and that is the extent of my cardio right now.

I am going to be lifting very soon, but moreso need to lose the fat on my belly. It's not alot, but I can feel a tight 6 pack underneath the fat and I want to expose it.

What cardio exercise is best for this spot reduction?
    How long to do the cardio (ie 1 hour, 30 mins)
    How many times per week?
    Before, or after weight training?

Thanks!
    Nick

deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. be creative with what ya do, mix it up, cardio gets erally stale

jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Best cardio for fast fat loss...

Originally posted by INSSANE
    Just like it says...
    I've been trying to eat better and am loading on creatine this week and also started whey protein.

I currently do 1 hour of intensive Tae Kwon Do 2-4 times per week, and that is the extent of my cardio right now.

I am going to be lifting very soon, but moreso need to lose the fat on my belly. It's not alot, but I can feel a tight 6 pack underneath the fat and I want to expose it.

What cardio exercise is best for this spot reduction?
    How long to do the cardio (ie 1 hour, 30 mins)
    How many times per week?
    Before, or after weight training?

Thanks!
    Nick
    sup man
    A diet plays a key role in losing bodyfat so i say ur on the right track. As of cardio, i agree with what deadlift said about doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. You could perhaps try the HIIT method to see if your body can deal with it, works with some not all.....

There is no best cardio for spot reduction since it cannot be done, u want to lose bodyfat in a specific place...u gota lose it everywhere

If u dont plan on doing HIIT, i would aim for 30-45 mins of cardio at high intensity, of course if you dont run alot start at a slower rate then increase time and speed as u go, but i wouldnt recommend surpassing 45 mins

3 times a week is plenty

i wouldnt do cardio on lifting days...prefer them on off days, if your schedule cant work with it then try to get them done in the morning and lift at the end of the day(since you burn more bodyfat on an empty stomach)

good luck

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by deadlift58
    do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. be creative with what ya do, mix it up, cardio gets erally stale
    No, no, no. Sorry but this is wrong.

Do not do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. The reason is because your cortisol levels are really high in the morning, and when cortisol is really high your body is in a catabolic stage where you're burning muscle. So doing it on an empty stomach would just be burning extra muscle for energy.

Eat some oatmeal about an hour before your cardio if you want to workout in the morning.

Also, you should be doing high intensity cardio for 15-20 minutes for the best results.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

But for more information there is a huge thread in the nutrition section about this, I suggest you take a look. If you can't find it I can give you a link.

jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thx for clearing it up for me too i was just assembling things i read in the past, lotsa stuff on the net is a lie

Azerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best exercise for fat loss? Two words : jump rope. Just jump for no less than 30 minutes.

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

find yourself a rower and row your ass off.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?

crazycat313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Best cardio for fast fat loss...

Originally posted by jc587
    sup man
    A diet plays a key role in losing bodyfat so i say ur on the right track. As of cardio, i agree with what deadlift said about doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. You could perhaps try the HIIT method to see if your body can deal with it, works with some not all.....

There is no best cardio for spot reduction since it cannot be done, u want to lose bodyfat in a specific place...u gota lose it everywhere

If u dont plan on doing HIIT, i would aim for 30-45 mins of cardio at high intensity, of course if you dont run alot start at a slower rate then increase time and speed as u go, but i wouldnt recommend surpassing 45 mins

3 times a week is plenty

i wouldnt do cardio on lifting days...prefer them on off days, if your schedule cant work with it then try to get them done in the morning and lift at the end of the day(since you burn more bodyfat on an empty stomach)

good luck
    Interesting, thanks. I have heard both ways being essential. I have tried both and have noticed probably more changes with the empty tummy.