01quickslvrstng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New user, am I starting out right

I have been seriously getting into bodybuilding this past month. I have had some problems with my g/f's parents(hehe, I'm sure someone can relate to this) so I have alot of time on my hands now. I am 17 and only weigh 138 so I want to get bigger. I have been eating alot more and alot healthier and am taking protein supplaments. I gained 3 lbs in one week recently from working out and eating and everything so I guess I am doing something right. I work my different muscle groups about twice a week and go heavy and usually after I'm done I feel pumped and can't do anymore. My main problem is my legs though...they are soo skinny. Am I started out right? How can I gain weight fast and build my legs...they just seem to be stubborn lol. I work them till I can't do anymore, but the next day I'm not even sore sometimes. Thanks for any replies.

01quickslvrstng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And more thing, how do most of you mix your protein shakes? That stuff doesn't disolve right and is usually lumpy and stuff, ick! lol

joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joewm18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say that working each body part twice a week is a little too much, remember you need time outside of the gym to rest, repair and grow. Lift heavy for low reps, and eat like a beast.

The protein supplement i use is Nutrisport 90+ stuff, i found that mixes the best and tastes good too, a lot of people use a liquidiser or a food processor to mix it up if you can be bothered, or use a shakey kinda container type thing, personally i just stir it and down it.