patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab Workout Help-Supplement

i have untill April 2nd to improve my stomach......i have a little extra fat on the stomach which is where prob 4% of my 6.1% of body fat is haha. aint alot though.

what supplement is best to burn fat and improve stomach tone/mass. i dont need a ripped six pack by april 2nd but atleast a 6 pack of the sort.

i have 15 minutes a day at the gym dedicated to abs.....so what should i do during those 15 min to tone and building mass.

thanks everyone.

it would be great if i was given straight info instead of some links unless its to supplement products

thanks again
    Age 24
    Weight 207 lbs.
    Height 5'11"
    Bench 405lbs
    Squat 365 X 5
    Deadlift 485

animal87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well you have to get a clean diet...as far as a supplement.. i used lipo 6 during wrestling and i lost like 6 pounds.. i was pretty amazed... but what i read and learned it that when you work abs go slow.. like i do declined sit ups.. i go down slow and come up a little faster.. but just take time... i read on this site that the abs are a stabilizing muscle not really a power muscle... that technique works for me

bigguy7164 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HeY, how's it going? Most people would kill to only have 6% bodyfat, but I understand your pain. There are several effective fat burners out there, but I have to admit that I am a BIG Muscle Tech endorser, so I would recommend Hydroxycut, Hydrxycut Hardcore, or Thermo shred. They have been most effective with me and a whole host of friends that I know that have taken these fat burners. There are other over the counter fat burner, Zantrax 3 & Xenadrine are pretty good too, tried both of them. As far as your Ab workout goes you didn't say what exercises you are doing, but here are afew you can try:

Hanging knee and/or leg raises (lower abs)
    Incline crunches (lower abs)
    Rope crunches (upper and middle abs)
    Trunk twisters w/broom stick (obliques)

Just an idea. Good Luck and keep training PEACE
    BiGGuY
    BiG BoYz Club member since 2007

"Train Hard, Eat Right and Live Long"

patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patshea098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry to be a newb but what are rope crunches and trunk twisters??

whats tjhe diff between hydroxycut and hydroxycut hardcore?
    Age 24
    Weight 207 lbs.
    Height 5'11"
    Bench 405lbs
    Squat 365 X 5
    Deadlift 485

sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by patshea098 View Post
    i have untill April 2nd to improve my stomach......i have a little extra fat on the stomach which is where prob 4% of my 6.1% of body fat is haha. aint alot though.

what supplement is best to burn fat and improve stomach tone/mass. i dont need a ripped six pack by april 2nd but atleast a 6 pack of the sort.

i have 15 minutes a day at the gym dedicated to abs.....so what should i do during those 15 min to tone and building mass.

thanks everyone.

it would be great if i was given straight info instead of some links unless its to supplement products

thanks again

Arsenal-X is a really good thermo that I've used, makes me feel like I could run/cardio/play basketball forever.

You should be able to see your abs already though, I've always been told that your abs will start to show when you get around the 10 to 12 percent BF range, depending on your body type.

But I've heard good things about Lipo 6. I've had good experiences with Ripped Fuel as well, but the effects seem to fade after using it for a couple of weeks.
    I've got big calves
    Adversity shows a man himself

bigguy7164 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a problem,

Rope crunches are easy, grab the rope cable and attach it to one side of the cable crossover (top), then you kneel down on your knees as if to pray, grasp the rope handles either behind your neck or in front of your face. Bend at the waist keeping the abs tight, and perform a crunch like movement

Trunk Twisters - Take a broom handle or a long bar and place it behind your neck as in the crucifix pose. With abs tight, twist only your torso side to side keeping your head and lower body facing to the front. This exercise hits the serratus muscles. Both require a little concentration, so pay close attention to form. Hope this help? Keep Training

If I had to say, Hydroxycut (regular formula) is not as strong as Hydroxycut Hardcore. Hydroxycut Hardcore is suppose to be for competitive bodybuilders, or the so called serious trainer. If you have never taken a fat burner before I would say start with the regular formula for awhile and if don't think it is strong enough, upgrade, but give it at least 2-3 months before you switch. Give it time to work for you.
    BiGGuY
    BiG BoYz Club member since 2007

"Train Hard, Eat Right and Live Long"

well i can see my abs....its jsut they arent toned to a 6 pack. which is my goal. my stomach is very strong...jsut not toned up. ive been begining to get the v and the vertical line of the abs...but veyr slow...and i need something quicker.

thanks BigGuy

any more info? anyone?
    Age 24
    Weight 207 lbs.
    Height 5'11"
    Bench 405lbs
    Squat 365 X 5
    Deadlift 485

also

how many reps/sets should i do these with

and should i do all 4 every day? or 2 each day....or all four every other day? or what

is their a diff substitute for the trunk twisters??

thanks sooo much
    Age 24
    Weight 207 lbs.
    Height 5'11"
    Bench 405lbs
    Squat 365 X 5
    Deadlift 485

anyone?

bigguy??
    Age 24
    Weight 207 lbs.
    Height 5'11"
    Bench 405lbs
    Squat 365 X 5
    Deadlift 485