RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cocoa powder. Who uses it, how much, and how often?

I've just recently dicovered this and I'm in love with it. I've purchased both the regular and dark (both unsweetened) cocoa powders by Hersheys.

They tasted awsome in milk or water (hot cocoa) and adds alot of flavor to my shakes.

I figure it can't be bad and I have been hearing alot of good stuff about it. The dark cocoa has no fight and of 3 carbs 2 are fiber. The regular is a little different with 1 gram of fat. How can you beat that?

Also if anyone has any information on this, some links, recipes, or ways to use it I'd like to hear about them. Thanks.
    Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.
    James A. Garfield (1831 - 1881)

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No there's nothing bad about it, when used in moderation (HUGE amounts could irritate your bowel). It also has flavanol antioxidants.

I usually add it to hot water, shakes, cottage cheese (along with PB, cinnamon, and splenda/stevia), or cooked oats.

It is probably one of my most-used spices, along with cinnamon and stevia. Great to have in the pantry.

RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've just been adding it to hot water or maybe some reduced sugar milk and I love it. Been burning my mouth though .

I use the dark chocolate at night since it seems a little better nutrtition wise but I don't think it really matters that much.
    Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.
    James A. Garfield (1831 - 1881)

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use cocoa powder when I bake- my Grandmother got all of her recipes from her Grandmother and milk chocolate wasn't invented back then.

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use 2 Tsp with my Oats every morning and PWO.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman