herpysz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

training after 2 moths of rest???

Hi! I have such a problem...i was ill and had not visited the gym for 2 moths!

So...hown i should begin to train?
    Before this 2 months of rest i was training for 5 moths.

joshi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    begin to train by lifting some wieghts?

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should keep the same kind of program that was working for you before but the first week i would be careful you dont go to heavy.
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i haven't touched a weight in 6 months due to a shoulder inury

im going to the docs today!!!!!!!! yippppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

im getting right back into it. Yes im going to have to "relearn to walk" figuraly speaking of course. i have been out of the fight for sooo long so im gonna have to retrain myself and learn about some stuff becuase frankly i lost all my experience.

"HE WON'T LAST ALONE! GET IN THE FIGHT! MAVERICK!

MAVERICK!
    MAVERICK'S RE-ENGAGING, SIR. I CAN'T LOSE THEM! ICE, I'VE GOT YOUR MIG. I'VE
    GOT HIM DEAD AHEAD. GOOD TARGET. GOOD TONE. I GOT TONE! FIRING"

KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just went through this. Don't try to pick up where you left off. Ease your body back into it. It'll take a while especially after being sick. Don't go nuts with your diet either. Start slow and slowly work back up. You won't be nearly as strong as you were before either but just pace yourself. This is where the real disipline kicks in.
    I should very much like to throw my glass at you sir but I shant for I fear that I will spill an ounce of more of my beer and that would sadly defeat the purpose of revenge because I will have suffed the loss of but one ounce of my precious firewater.

Mossma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea. They are right. Just ease into it. You will have to remember how much it hurts to begin. The first few workouts with each group will cause some serious hurt the next day. Just push through it. I am going through the same thing. I kind of am making sure I am doing ab work, and lower back work just to make sure I don't hurt myself doing things with squats. What I realized last workout is that although my legs weren't that weak while doing squats, my back was extremeley flimsy and making it difficult to keep form. So just keep patient, you should grow back to original size pretty fast!

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If I were I would just do the weight I could and go balls-out anyway. There's nothing wrong with going full on into it, just don't expect to be on par with what you were doing 2 months ago. 2 months isn't a long time at all, your body is just beginning to think it's not gonna work out anymore. Go ahead and go full on. What's the worst that could happen, you'll be nice and sore?