vwpower18t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need advice and some info of this product

I am interested in taking super drol because i was recommanded from everyone in the gym but just found out that the product was discountinued long time ago. I did find out something simular called "S-Drol" which is supposed to be a cloned version of the original super drol....so i was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this product....feedbacks, comments, reviews

thanks

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do not use if this is going to be your first time messing around with this type of product.

300 Posts on SD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...rchid=10822336

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
    Do not use if this is going to be your first time messing around with this type of product.

300 Posts on SD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...rchid=10822336
    totally agree with Bill on this one if you are just starting out try some whey protein and a good creatine. Good foundation for any beginer
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    totally agree with Bill on this one if you are just starting out try some whey protein and a good creatine. Good foundation for any beginer
    agreed. besides you would need to do a lot of research on it before you even think about touching it. Like have the proper PCT....things like that. Your not ready for superdrol yet.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......