Chaparrel2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you lose weight(fat) i dont care if i lose muscle

i dont care if i lose a lot of muscle at all because i dont have any.
    So what do i do?

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chaparrel apparently you are a little confused when it comes to this whole thing on fitness and weightloss so im gunna help you out and hopefully educate you a little.

You should totally care about losing muscle..it takes alot longer to build one pound of muscle than it does to loss one pound of fat.

The more muscle you have on your body the more calories your body will burn in a day...so the more muscle you got the more fat you will burn.

Did you happen to read any of the articles that me and some other people wrote in this section about how to loss weight saftely??? If not than read those and you will get a better understanding on what needs to be done.

Cheers,
    Blindfaith
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: How do you lose weight(fat) i dont care if i lose muscle

Originally posted by Chaparrel2
    i dont care if i lose a lot of muscle at all because i dont have any.
    So what do i do?

Chop off a limb.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: How do you lose weight(fat) i dont care if i lose muscle

Originally posted by Chi_town

Chop off a limb.
    Start above the neck

rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: How do you lose weight(fat) i dont care if i lose muscle

Originally posted by scotty2
    Start above the neck
    And in this case most of the weight would be fat... sorry but too good a setup.

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Come on people. The person is obviously desperate to lose weight. We shouldn't be cracking on him, we should be supporting him.

Chaparrel2: What's your height, weight and current diet/work out break down?
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RonJ73,

Yeah your right. We should just be helping this guy and reinforcing to him that BF% means nothing, that it is all really about a weight and number on his scale. That......Who cares how much muscle we lose, as long as we weigh a certain number. Maybe we should also reinforce that the insurance companies recommendations for bodyweight should be a target for all of us.

Come on man.........It's not about bodyweight as much as it's about BF%. Anyone who has spent countless hours in the gym for years like many of us have, know better than to say things like......"I don't care how much muscle I lose". That is asinine IMO.

Chaparrel2,

If you do not have any muscle............How do you move ?
    That a is foolish statement. If you have no muscle, maybe that's your problem. Maybe you should build to lose. Muscle burns fat, the more muscle you have, the higher your motabolism, the higher your motabolism, the more fat you'll burn.

I recommend to clean up your diet, start exercising (cardio and weight training) and begin to educate yourself.

Or.........

You could just chop off that limb.

PEACE

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying we should teach him how to lose weight by losing muscle as well. However like I said, he's obviously desperate. People should be teaching him how to lose weight the right way instead of negatively citicizing him.

I know he should lose by building. That's been my goal all along. That's why people should veer him in the right direction instead of pushing him to doing stupid things.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmmm, Chi & Rleeson -- all I've ever wanted that scale to do is just go down 5 *&^%!! lbs. My big head ought to weigh at least that much -- but, then -- how will I see the numbers? LOL
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Originally posted by RonJ73
    That's why people should veer him in the right direction instead of pushing him to doing stupid things.
    The limb thing was a joke, a light flaming, and IMO it served a purpose that maybe some people cannot see or agree with. Sorry.

PEACE

rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rleeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Hibiscus09
    Hmmmm, Chi & Rleeson -- all I've ever wanted that scale to do is just go down 5 *&^%!! lbs. My big head ought to weigh at least that much -- but, then -- how will I see the numbers? LOL
    I'm sorry I know exactly how the guy feels and I have have lost weight the wrong way and that's why his statement is so sad that comic relief is neccessary and like I said the setup was just too good to pass. I'm turning into one of the jocks that made my life unbearable in school... not good, not good at all...

Rob--

Originally posted by Hibiscus09
    Sorry Hib , didn't mean to offend anyone.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Wow -- ya'll are all serious again -- I was being funny. Maybe I need to work on my delivery! LOL
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Humor is a good relief, but sometimes the timing is bad. I'm sure it's a non-issue right now, I just feel really bad when someone is so desperate that they don't care about their health as long as they look good. That sort of thing leads to eating disorders and all sorts of nastiness. The last thing the world needs is another horror story about anorexia or bulemia.
    Ron J
    ----------

Originally posted by RonJ73
    The last thing the world needs is another horror story about anorexia or bulemia.
    You are correct.