Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Hydroxycut Hardcore good for women?

I am a guy and used HH and along with diet and excersise lost 65lbs. My wife is starting on it now and I was wondering if it is good for women to use and if not, please let me know what would be good.

ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rhino70 View Post
    I am a guy and used HH and along with diet and excersise lost 65lbs. My wife is starting on it now and I was wondering if it is good for women to use and if not, please let me know what would be good.
    before adding in any fat-loss supps get her diet and exercise routine on track because the chances are that she will see excellent results just with that. IMO fatloss supps are over-rated. It's diet that is the biggest factor.
    "Success comes before work...only in the dictionary"

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=936089

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460&highlight=ozigal

I'm still 27 in hex :) Plato458's Avatar
    Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be interested too *subscribed*

Agree that diet is 95% - nice to have the last 5% too.

Px
    Never Give Up Never Surrender ;-P

I did once and look what happened - 30% BF

skinnychubbyguy "Hole in my underwear... What is the purpose of the hole on the front? I mean they stitch up the other side, but they leave the one opening on the front open, wtf is the point? My balls don't get that sweaty to air out, and I don't pull my dick through it to piss or anything else, so is there a legit reason for this?"

Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Mistake

"used HH and along with diet and excersise lost 65lbs" I am aware that diet is the main ingredient to weightloss-I was just wanted a little insight from a fellow bodybuilder who wbas taking any supplements, sorry to waste your time.

6'2"
    15% bf
    249lbs
    19" arms
    29" thighs
    21" calves

fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rhino70 View Post
    "used HH and along with diet and excersise lost 65lbs" I am aware that diet is the main ingredient to weightloss-I was just wanted a little insight from a fellow bodybuilder who wbas taking any supplements, sorry to waste your time.

6'2"
    15% bf
    249lbs
    19" arms
    29" thighs
    21" calves
    Rhino I don't think there is anything to be sorry for. I think they were just kinda saying HH is not a fast fix. I for one like supplements but was warned as a female against taking the HH as it "supposedly stimulates testosterone" this is what i was told so I personally have steered clear. the two that I have found good results with is cellucore and Lipo6. But also have changed my diet to help with the loss.

Hope this helps
    Dream ~ Believe ~ Achieve

www.fitnblnde5.com

thanks

I appreciate the reply, i definitely don't want her getting any tes.!

loribecker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Hydoxycut Hardcore

This will be my second bottle of Hardcore and as a female "natural" bodybuilder, I love the product!!! What I love most is the energy it gives me to get something done at the gym. I have had no side effects whatsoever.

fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnblnde5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by loribecker87 View Post
    This will be my second bottle of Hardcore and as a female "natural" bodybuilder, I love the product!!! What I love most is the energy it gives me to get something done at the gym. I have had no side effects whatsoever.

Thanks for the post..... coming from a female I may have to give it a try. It was a guy that made the previous statement. I'm just not willing to play the testosterone game. Any other women used it?? let us know

Thanks again
    Dream ~ Believe ~ Achieve

www.fitnblnde5.com

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitnblnde5 View Post
    Rhino I don't think there is anything to be sorry for. I think they were just kinda saying HH is not a fast fix. I for one like supplements but was warned as a female against taking the HH as it "supposedly stimulates testosterone" this is what i was told so I personally have steered clear. the two that I have found good results with is cellucore and Lipo6. But also have changed my diet to help with the loss.

Hope this helps

Although I've never used the product I have used similar fat burning products... and that's what it is... a fat burning product. Nothing that I can see in the ingredents is a testosterone stimulator. You just have to do a little homework before you just take the word of someone who doesn't know the facts.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)