gigem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

diet questions and critique please.....

right now im bulking here is my current diet. Any critiques or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

breakfast:

Bowl of oatmeal, egg white oamlete, banana, glass of orange juice.

lunch: two ham, turkey, cheese sandwhiches, spinach salad. two hard boiled eggs, sweet potato, 1/2 plate of pasta

Pre workout: whey protein shake

workout

Post workout: whey protein shake w/flax seed oil

dinner: 3 chicken breasts, i fill up the rest of the plate with assorted vegetables or pasta. spinach salad and sweet potato

before bed: casein protein shake

lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lionelxxl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my suggestions

I'M IN CAPS BELOW.. But before i start, make sure the diet below fits into your daily cal requirements..

Originally Posted by gigem View Post
    right now im bulking here is my current diet. Any critiques or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

breakfast:

Bowl of oatmeal, egg white oamlete, banana, glass of orange juice.
    LOOKS GOOD.. I COULD DO AWAY WITH THE ORANGE JUICE THOUGH AND REPLACE IT CARBS WITH A SMALL SERVING OF ACTUAL FRUIT (GRAPEFRUIT/ORANGE/GREEN APPLE FOR EXAMPLE)

lunch: two ham, turkey, cheese sandwhiches, spinach salad. two hard boiled eggs, sweet potato, 1/2 plate of pasta
    PROCESSED MEATS AREN'T A GOOD IDEA.. YOU COULD DO AWAY WITH THE HIGH LEVELS OF SODIUM, NITRATES/NITRITES AND FAT IN THEM. IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE HAM, MAKE SURE ITS LEAN.. TURKEY BREAST WOULD BE A GOOD CHOICE. SALAD SHOULDN'T BE FILLED WITH LOADS OF FATTENING CREAM. ALSO, WATCH THE FAT CONTENT IN THE CHEESE YOU'RE HAVING WITH YOUR SANDWICHES AND PASTA

Pre workout: whey protein shake
    YOU COULD DO WITH CARBS HERE. OATS OR SOME SIMPLE SUGARS WOULD BE EXCELLENT

workout

Post workout: whey protein shake w/flax seed oil
    REMOVE THE FLAX OIL AND REPLACE IT WITH SIMPLE SUGARS OR SOME CARBS. PWO MEALS SHOULD BE PREDOMINANTLY PRO+CARBS, NOT PRO+FATS.

dinner: 3 chicken breasts, i fill up the rest of the plate with assorted vegetables or pasta. spinach salad and sweet potato
    LOOKS GOOD.. AGAIN, WATCH THE SALAD DRESSING AND OTHER ADDITIONAL CONDIMENTS.

before bed: casein protein shake
    YOU COULD ADD 1/2-1TBSP OF FLAX OIL HERE IF YOU'D LIKE.
    There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy - Anonymous

jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameraquanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man if you're bulking dont worry about the fat content in your sandwich meat. Your goal is to gain as much muscle mass as possible, a few grams of added fat will only do your muscles good. Eat Eat and EAT. Cut up after bulking.

gigem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys i appreciate the feedback