Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rate My Stack! (And Help!)

I am newly getting into lifting and I'm 19 6'4" 200 pounds and I've been searching all over for the right stuff to take to help me pack on lean mass and get a lot stronger. I have went back and forth quite a few times on supplements to use and after a lot of advice and reading this is what I am down to at the moment:

Animal Pump / NO Shotgun (Creatine NO Energy)

Higher Power Micronized Creatine (5g Monohydrate Creatine)

Animal Pak (Multi)

Muscle Milk / Animal Max / Dymatize Elite / BSN Syntha-6 (Protein which I need major help on which one would be the best even if it's not one of these)

I can't decide on what to get for my Creatine/NO/Energy Product and my Protein so any help and advice there would be greatly appreciated. Also if theres a better creatine, multi, or if theres anything else I need please let me know. Also if anyone knows the best and most effective way to take this stuff (as in when and how) that would be great. Thanks.
    Last edited by Pump24; 01-05-2007 at 08:51 PM.

lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It sounds like you are way to worried about what high speed supps your taking, when you should be worried about nutrition, hard work, and rest. Alot of people just starting out will spend more time looking for the new, super, pack on 30 lbs of muscle in 1 week supplement then they do lifting heavy wieghts. Now, as for supplements I'd recomend, NO shotgun is great, whey protien is a must (I perfer ON). Muscle milk was on your list, which is a good product, but it's a casein, so it shouldn't be your only protien.
    Semper Fi

Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a lot for the advice! It's not that I'm only worried about supps its that I really don't know a lot about either of the 3 (routine, diet, supps) and everyone on here seems to know their **** so I figured I'd tackle supps first then get the other 2 before I start while my stuff is being shipped. If you have any great diets/workouts that you'd like to share that would be awesome. As for supps, NO Shotgun is the way I will go then since I haven't heard a lot about Animal Pump (Thanks), and the multi I'm sure on as nearly everyone seems to agree on Animal Pak, as for the Protein I wasn't sure of which to get but I will probably go with the ON Whey as I've heard a lot about it. Is the Creatine I listed going to help me a lot (the Higher Power Micronized) or should I go another route? Also, if there's any other suggestions anyone thinks I should add to this stack that'd be great. Thanks!

lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Start off with just the NO shotgun, it has some creatine in it, and you don't want to start out using everything at once anyway, try them out one at a time so you can figure out which ones work for you. As for work out plans and diets, read muscle and fitness. They have alot of good stuff in there. I'm not an expert on all the diffferent plans that are out there. Just eat alot, lift (BUT DON'T OVER TRAIN!), and sleep.
    Semper Fi

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face My advice

If you have not worked out much and you are already 200 pounds, then you're going to need ALOT of protein so that's the single most important thing.

You're going to need to consume 200 g of protein a day. I'm glad I don't weigh that much just because I have a hard enough time getting 140 g a day of protein combinations.

For my body type, which is more thin with a fast metabolism, I try to break up my meals because I can't eat alot at once, which I guess is good anyways.

I've worked out my whole life on and off and when I got back on the weights this time, I was determined to keep the protein intake up regardless of how much food I ate and it's making the hugest difference in how my body looks. Never before have I shown such a difference in 3 months as I have now.

I'll admit I'm a weak eater but I eat whenever I feel like eating and don't diet, but usually since I drink alot of my protein, I'm just not as hungry. I might only have like 2-3 servings of actual food.

I do however supplement some good vitamins to counteract my minimal eating habits.

Best advice - Get a huge 10 pound bag or (2) 5 pounds things of Whey Protein, perhaps ON 100% Natural or Gold.....then get some combo protein for either nights or rest days so it lasts throughout your system longer.

BSN Syntha 6 sounds great but its a bit $$$ for how much you'll need. Look up "All the Whey" I heard they got great prices for combo blends of protein.

As far as Creatine goes....BB.bom website has a crazy deal of physique nutrition Kre-Alkyline creatine and I guess you need less dosage compared to normal creatine. They suggest taking it in the morning, but I found better results when I took it 30 minutes before I worked out. I felt alot stronger during the workout. I also stacked it with white blood.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Thanks a lot Alpha! Huge Help man I really appreciate it. Yeah I used to have that fast metabolism stuff I was 130 Pounds about 2 1/2 years ago and somehow I just started packin' on weight cuz I can eat so the diet is no problem.

As for vitamins will Animal Pak do the job? I've just heard a lot of good things about it so I figured that would be a good choice.

For Creatine, I need the energy booster to get me hyped up that's why I never really got into lifting cuz I'd lift for a while then I got lazy and couldn't get my ass back in the gym. That's why I was wanting the Creatine / NO / Energy Booster and I heard NO Shotgun was probably the safest and best since NO-Xplode is full of caffine and I don't know a lot about many others.

As for Protein, Animal Max is a serious consideration because it has both Whey and Casein Proteins which I read are great together as well as a bit of Creatine which should make up for rest I need after taking Shotgun because mostly likely I will be working out 5 days a week and resting on the weekend so I will just get a cheap Creatine to use on those days and probably some cheap Whey.

What exactly does the White Blood do? haven't really heard about it (look over my noobness). But with the stack I said I've got Creatine, NO, Energy, Multi, Whey, Casein, & Aminos. Anything I am missing to buff up effectively that anyone can think of? Thanks a lot for the help guys ya'll really know ur **** and I appreciate it.