Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Too much milk? Part III

OK Question...i drink..no- i CONSUME 5 glasses of milk before bedtime every day...however, i just now noticed that milk has 11 grams of sugars per serving! that means 55 grams of sugar before i go to bed...what is that going to do to my body as far as spiking insulin? and will it make me fat?
    OK, and another question...people say drink 1 gallon of water a day..and they say drink 1 gallon of milk a day...how the hell am i supposed to do both? putting 2 gallons of liquid through your kidneys will make pissing a very unpleasant experience.

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Milk is not that effective for fully-grown people, I mean 18+...

And milk doesn't conatin kind of a sugar that you use everyday. It's sugar is called lactose, it's only found in milk. And 5 glassed of milk every night? 2-3 glasses is normal, but not 5.

It wouldn't create an insulin spike, since milk's GI rating is 32.
    But it can make you fat.

Peace
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can count milk as part of your water intake bro. If you drink a gallon of milk per day you only need a few glasses of water on top of that.

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Layne Norton drinks 4 glasses of milk before bed

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He drink it because milk is a slow-digesting food.
    Peace

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is no harm is drinking 5 glasses. i drink at least 3 on top of my protein shake whicj has another 10 ounces of milk. so its liek

3 glasses 10 ounces before bed..........Casein....slow digesting. good for overnight.

B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i drink about 2-3 tall glasses before i go to sleep, so about 4-6 cups worth, but no protein powder with it.

He didn't ask you people how much you drink...
    Read his q again...

Oh well...say whatever you want..
    Peace

i drink 5 glasses before bed because it is slow digesting...so i can have good protien distribution while im sleeping...whats wrong with that? and NOOOOOOO...i dont want the milk to make me fat...what do i do? take it 2 hrs before bed? 4 hrs before?

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by barbarian1543
    Layne Norton drinks 4 glasses of milk before bed

i bet if layne norton said he sucked dick, half the guys on this board would be out doing it.

Originally posted by blinkboy99

i bet if layne norton said he sucked dick, half the guys on this board would be out doing it.
    ROFLMAO... well...lots of ass kissers on this board, ill give you that

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want your body to stay in an anabolic state overnight then you gotta take it right before bed, get rid of the fat later.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beat ya! Started drinking one liter every night. I get the ****s in the morning cos I'm lactose intolerant but that's a small sacrifice to make for all that casein.

Originally posted by TomGS
    If you want your body to stay in an anabolic state overnight then you gotta take it right before bed, get rid of the fat later.
    i know, but 5 glasses of milk is like 20% dv of carbs right there....thats a little high for someone going to bed, isnt it?

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

thanks, But actually milk, sense casien will be absorbed slowly, is good for a bed-time protein. i would avoid it if u have a slower metab though, 4 cups of skim milk will give you 48 carbs. tuna and flax is carb free.

If your scared that it is going to create an insulin spike, then theres nothing to worry about...
    It won't create any insulin spike, 'cause it's GI number is low...
    Peace

BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't drink five glasses of milk right before bed. Drink water instead. Have a shake an hour before you go to bed.

What's with the big push to drink all this milk all of a sudden. It's not a new secret way to get big fast. Drink milk but dont' overdo it. 50-60oz a day is plenty.

I sounds like some people are thinking that they can substitue a ****load of milk for a meal. WRONG. Of course there's nothing wrong with a glass or two before bed but thinking you have to have at least five??? No matter how hard you try, as a teenager you are not going to become a huge muscular freak. A lot of growth comes from muscle maturity. You don't get the bodybuilder look in two or three years. Milk is not the magical answer that it seems like some of you think it is.

Of course, maybe you just like milk that much. I don't know. Do what you want. That was just my opinion.
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No, the thing is big gunns is some people have realized how cheap milk is for the protein you get so they are taking more of it. And why do you say don't replace it for a meal. Why not? What is it missing in milk that a meal would give you?

I don't substitute milk for a meal, but if I had to I wouldn't care at all. And one more thing, I think we all know milk is not going to
    make us super huge and muscular.

Also if people are worried because they don't want any carbs before they go to bed just buy some casein protein from **************.com if you got the money; or find some casein protein at a health store somehwhere, if you are able to.

big guns, the reason people like drinking milk before bed is because the protien is slow digesting...that way, your muscles will have an adequate supply of protien thoughout the night.. im not substituting milk for a meal (although ive been known to do that ), but milk is simple the best choice of protien before you go to bed.

Dit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

milk is good for bulking.just be smart in using it and u will be fine.
    Life is too short to be small
    (((((((======)))))))

Who told you that?

Milk mainly consists of water(80-90%), and the other 10% is all the nutritional components...

It's better for cutting, rather than bulking...
    Peace

Tax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would ****in vomit after that many glasses of milk. augh.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GoodForHisAge

It's better for cutting, rather than bulking...
    Peace
    Well, you can't really say it's good for cutting - the lactose WILL fatten you if you drink it before bed.

"before" bed...
    Thats another thing...

Yes, it is...

Dit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    milk(whole) would be better for bulking. i actually dont
    recommend it for cutting as my experience with it is that it tends to make the skin puffy.
    overall, you would get protein as well as the little bit of fats
    Life is too short to be small
    (((((((======)))))))

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

where is johnny digital?

Right there...
    *points*

Originally posted by seanconnery

Well, you can't really say it's good for cutting - the lactose WILL fatten you if you drink it before bed.
    God damnit... hang on...i take non-fat milk- does that make a difference? OK, and if it doesnt make a difference, what should my last meal (2 hrs before bed) look like?

Erock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to drink milk like a mad man like almost 9 glasses a day for the protein and let me tell you I regret that move. I now am lactose intollerant which really sucks. So now if I have any milk and can't be more than like a bowl of cereal amount or else it messes up my stomach. So just some advice, don't drink too much milk keep, well at least don't drink 9 glasses a day.
    "I must break you" Ivan Drago