petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

body is out of proportion.......(complaint)

sucks.

legs make my upper body look small as shat. i just love to squat and deadlift, plus i got some tiny arms.

FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by petebaak View Post
    sucks.

legs make my upper body look small as shat. i just love to squat and deadlift, plus i got some tiny arms.
    My legs used to be huge compared to my upperbody because of all the sports I played. Your still young just keep working on the areas that are smaller and you will even out nicely.