mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What supp. next, after creatine/whey/multi

Hi all,

I've been taking creatine monohydrate, cycling on and off now, for about a year. I also have a very good diet, supplemented with whey of course. Multi's in there as well.

Now, I think it's come time for me to include another supplement, something preworkout.

Presumably, it would be some type of NO product. I don't have the money to spend on something like NO Explode or anything like that. I'm looking for a cheap preworkout supplement.

My thoughts are that AAKG should be the next thing I try.

Thoughts? Also... what exactly does AAKG do? Or should I try EAA... if so, what does that do?

Thank very much guys.

((((Brazilian Massive)))) Baixaria's Avatar
    Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mistahans View Post
    Hi all,

I've been taking creatine monohydrate, cycling on and off now, for about a year. I also have a very good diet, supplemented with whey of course. Multi's in there as well.

Now, I think it's come time for me to include another supplement, something preworkout.

Presumably, it would be some type of NO product. I don't have the money to spend on something like NO Explode or anything like that. I'm looking for a cheap preworkout supplement.

My thoughts are that AAKG should be the next thing I try.

Thoughts? Also... what exactly does AAKG do? Or should I try EAA... if so, what does that do?

Thank very much guys.
    What depends what you want, bulk, cut, etc. You should really focus on a goal since your on a budget also. EAA won´t come cheap and AAKG if you desire the pumps is rather ok for the price. You might consider checking Shock Therapy and Universal Storm, they have a very nice cost and offer a variety of benefits. Check them out and good luck!
    "Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind"
    Louis Pasteur

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO products could help to give you that extra boost in the gym it all depends on what your goals are.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glutamine and fish oils and bcaas..all fairly cheap
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do the bsn or controlled labs stacks. You would still have your protein, but would have a creatine, nitric oxide, and some zma's bcaa's and if you want, some glutamine. Good luck man.
    men's and women's streetwear www.thefamshop.com
    www.********.com/THEFAMstreetwear

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep whey, fish oil, multi no matter what the goal is.
    Get some bulk beta-alanine to take with your creatine mono.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am in the EXACT same boat as you. I think I decided I will be adding Superpump250 into my supplements