advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is this a good workout program?

i started gym 3 weeks ago and i put together a workout plan based on the 5x5 program and slightly modifyed.
    my aim is to get strengh and get big (no cuts)

Weight 145lb
    height 6"

Day 1 -
    Back, Biceps, Traps

Day 2 -
    Pecks, Triceps, Delts, Abs

and then repeat the above the days after. 6 times a week, 1 day break.
    i work out usually 1.5h-2h a day depending what i get done.
    ill reduce this 3-4 times a week when school starts.

i also take supplements:

-Hydrolysed 100% whey isolate oligpepitles(dunno how to spell it)
    1 scoop 30grams (86% protein content) after workout with milk
    -No-Xplode
    1 scoop 40min before workout
    -Kre-Alkalyn
    2 caps before and 2 caps after workout (each cap is 750mg)
    -Fish oil
    2 caps before sleep or after i wake up
    -Amino Acid Comples
    2 caps before and 2 caps after workout

im wondering do i need to change my workout program? is it good for what im trying to accomplish?

btw i have a rather high metablism and weight gaining on carbonhydrates is **** hard
    Last edited by advanc3d; 01-03-2007 at 10:21 PM.

SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Without legs, you'll get nowhere. Seriously, it'll negatively affect all the upper body gains you're looking for. Not meaning you'll get smaller by lifting upper body only, but your body needs to make chemical changes before being ready to really grow, and ignoring the largest muscles in your body is not a good way to trigger those changes.
    Last edited by SugrSean; 01-03-2007 at 10:49 PM.

scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scott215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't **** with the original program. Do the Bill Starr 5x5 the way it is written and you will get big and strong.

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by advanc3d View Post
    i started gym 3 weeks ago and i put together a workout plan based on the 5x5 program and slightly modifyed.
    When your 3 weeks is 3 years instead, then you're allowed to start modifying programs. Until then do 5x5 as written.

advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) advanc3d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    could u show me this Bill Starr 5x5 program? sounds intresting

GettinBigg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out the ultimate workout sticky. There is a link to a section about proven workout programs it is the first program listed.

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no workout posted. You have listed muscle groups that you will hit on certain days of the week. 6 days a week is nowhere close to the 5x5 program that I am familiar with. Please post more info so your question can be answered. By the response of one of the posters you don't have legs in at all. I know for sure that you are not doing anything related to the 5x5 that I know of.
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by advanc3d View Post
    could u show me this Bill Starr 5x5 program? sounds intresting
    If you're not familiar with the Starr 5x5 programs, what 5x5 did you base your "slightly modified" workout on?