Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Satur8 with Vitargo CGL

God, why do I feel like I'm going to get flamed for this one? LOL
    But I don't know the answer, and I'm seriously considering this.

Anyone see any advantage to stacking Satur8 with Vitargo CGL?

I know there's a limit to how much creatine a body can handle, but since Satur8 has 3g of 2CM (DiCreatine Malate) and Vitargo CGL has 10g of creatine monohydrate, would both be able to absorb without going to waste?

I'm a creatine non-responder. The only success I've had with a creatine product was NOZ. I wanted to give Swole V2 a try, but they're sold out where I shop.

Satur8 seems like a mix of Swole V2 and V12, leaning more towards V2. I've also read some people had great success with Vitargo CGL. I'd prefer to get the Vitargo carb 'thingie' (technical term) by itself, but I don't believe I can.

So I was just trying to get the best of both worlds. The nice 'extras' in Satur8 and the Vitargo carb.

Stupid idea? Am I wasting my money? Should I just stick with one?

Thanks in advance,
    Sunder

FYI- Satur8
    Performance Volumizing Cocktail: 8,000mg
    Consisting of:
    2CM (DiCreatine Malate): 3,000mg
    Betapure (Betaine Anhydrous): 2,000mg
    Arginie AlphaKetoGluturate: 1,000mg
    L-Taurine: 1,000mg
    Glycovol (Glycocyamine): 500mg
    Endurlac (Glucuronolactone): 500mg
    You only regret the risks you did not take.

b1gb0t0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b1gb0t0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No.

Take one or the other.

You will waste money taking both at the same time.

they are both great prodcuts though, Vitargo would be better

with bulking(Taking a scoop right after workout) and Sature8

during cutting (One scoop in the Morning and one 8 hrs. later).
    Look how tough you look mean-muggin a computer screen.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by b1gb0t0
    Vitargo would be better
    Never, especially for a non-responder. It may work well for responders but will not do much if anything at all for those that don't.