GentlemanE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting a 2-week cycle of Hydroxytest

I'm about to start a cycle of LG's Hydroxytest (4grams 1-test, 3grams hydroxytest, 6 grams 4AD per bottle) and was wondering if anyone else is using it. No one is posting any logs or anything. I'm just curious as to why we're not hearing anything at all about it. I realize M1T is the newest craze, but I'm going to stay away from that one for now.

I'm going to be going with 4 squirts, 2x a day which will be a bottle in 2 weeks, followed by two weeks off. I'm hoping to avoid shutting down my test production by keeping it short, and hopefullly I can walk away with about 5 or 6 pounds.

I'll be starting after tonight's workout. Will keep you all posted of the results.

I will be comparing it to my results from two other cycles: Animal Stak 21-days (big strength gains, no weight gain, no side effects) and a 24-day 1-test/4ad cycle (small strength gains, 7 pounds gained and kept, sides: minor gyno, minor chest acne, terrible lethargy)

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Babygetboy said great things about the product. I have not tried it but am very interested in it. If i were you I would run it longer than 2 weeks. It is going to take awhile for the compounds to kick in. Just my opinion. Either way I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted. Thanks

GentlemanE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are probably right, but I really want to see if I can make any gains on a 2-week cycle. I didn't enjoy the shutdown I experienced after my 24-day 1-t/4ad cycle. I did gain most of my weight the first 2 weeks on my 1-t/4ad cycle.

If 2 weeks doesn't cut it, I'm going to go with 6 weeks. If I'm going to shut down at 24 days, might as well go 42 days and see some real gains.

Only one way to find out.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by GentlemanE
    You are probably right, but I really want to see if I can make any gains on a 2-week cycle. I didn't enjoy the shutdown I experienced after my 24-day 1-t/4ad cycle. I did gain most of my weight the first 2 weeks on my 1-t/4ad cycle.

If 2 weeks doesn't cut it, I'm going to go with 6 weeks. If I'm going to shut down at 24 days, might as well go 42 days and see some real gains.

Only one way to find out.
    i hear you man.