StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you know if you're doing power cleans right

I've been watching videos and reading on the techniques, but I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm doing them right. Where should I feel the tension I usually feel it in my traps, back and shoulder area. What are some things to keep in mind when doing cleans, when I do them I bring the bar up to like mid thigh then I push with my hips then pull, rack it and stand tall. I wish I could get someone to record it but all my friends are bums and say iI work out early. Also is it better if I do rows.
    Last edited by StoicMind; 08-15-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Almost impossible to cheat on this lift. If the bar is moving from ground to shoulders you are doing it good enough. Add weight until you can not rack it. It is a whole body lift. Up the weight and you will feel it somewhere.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert E

Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dread0124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stinks View Post
    Almost impossible to cheat on this lift. If the bar is moving from ground to shoulders you are doing it good enough. Add weight until you can not rack it. It is a whole body lift. Up the weight and you will feel it somewhere.
    No Realy... I can move a bar from the ground to my shoulders and snap some **** up...

On Topic: Just prop ur phone up on some weights and start recording